I haven't Brewed any Beer since.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIusedtoBe

Reaction score
March and my two tap kegerator is empty.:( I have no bottled homebrew either. I have been reduced to drinking expensive commercial beer.:mad: Most of this is due to laziness as my AG sessions are quite time consuming.

This is truly a tragedy.

Should I just immerse myself in intensive brewing or do you think I need to seek professional help?:confused:

Maybe I could arrange to take some off the hands of the guys who complain about having too much homebrew. Surely we can work something out here.;)

May... My apartment was on average 90 and I refuse to run the A/C when I'm not home. The swamp cooler couldn't keep up with those temps. Built a brutus 20. Looking to brew in a few weeks. Kegs are empty and no bottles. It's a travesty!!

May... My apartment was on average 90 and I refuse to run the A/C when I'm not home. The swamp cooler couldn't keep up with those temps. Built a brutus 20. Looking to brew in a few weeks. Kegs are empty and no bottles. It's a travesty!!

Built a Brutus 20 - and no beer?

A travesty indeed!

( Just ship the brutus to me - I'll send you a keg every now and then :) )

Belgians...

July I think... between planning a wedding and work I just haven't had time. Been brewing more ciders though. I only need ~1 hour to sanitize everything, pour in the juice, pitch and take readings.

And I am sad if I am out of beer for one week or don't brew for 3? You guys are crazy. Get some quick extract batches going so you can at least have beer! And you have a Brutus 20 but don't want to build a simple fermentation chamber with a pink foam box and off a fridge? Are you all in an alternate universe??? March..... really?

well the ferm chamber was a thought but I had somewhat of a limited budget and I'd rather that goto the build. Some funds have freed up so the brewing shall commence! It will be the first one on the "20". Can't wait. Hopefully it goes off without any issue. I'm sure there will be some tweaks but that's part of it.

My pipeline (fermenters and kegs) is 95 gallons long. If I drop below 50 gallons kegged, I feel deprived.

Run out?

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

;)

I went from 6 taps full down to 2. (One is cider so I don't really count that.)

Brewed BM's OctoberFast for a party this weekend. There's gonna be one keg of Spaten O'fest and 50 people. I don't think there will be any beer left.

Brewed a Dunkel last Month. Just kegged, so it will be another week or so before it's ready.

I had to bottle some beer for a comp last month, and bought a 6pack of SNPA. $12.50! Crapola! Last time I bought a sixpack it was $7.

Time to get the Ebrewery done and get some in the pipeline!

B

I went from 6 taps full down to 2. (One is cider so I don't really count that.)

Brewed BM's OctoberFast for a party this weekend. There's gonna be one keg of Spaten O'fest and 50 people. I don't think there will be any beer left.

Brewed a Dunkel last Month. Just kegged, so it will be another week or so before it's ready.

I had to bottle some beer for a comp last month, and bought a 6pack of SNPA. $12.50! Crapola! Last time I bought a sixpack it was $7.

Time to get the Ebrewery done and get some in the pipeline!

B

$12.50 for SNPA? That, sir, is highway robbery.

I haven't brewed since Saturday, and am brewing again tomorrow.

:ban:

Thats what I was thinking. What is a Brutus 20? Is my ignorance of this device another sign that I need help?

It's essentially a brutus 10 cut down to two vessels instead of three. That's the long and short. More detailed but don't want to hijack. Do a search, there are quite a few on here. :)

Last week :p Brewing once and maybe three times this weekend...

Simple Brewery to the rescue.

Simple_FIN.JPG

Back