coolest thing I found out today.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisS

I like cold beverages
Reaction score
There is a homebrew store that is 3 miles from my house. Close enough for my to ride my cike to it (provided I am not picking supplies that I can't carry on my back that is)

Cool,
My closest HBS is a little further at 5 miles. Unfortunately they don't have the greatest selection or the freshest ingredients. However they do have the best beer selection in Cleveland so there is always a good excuse to visit them. I may have to stop by this afternoon to pick up some yeast if my current brew doesn't take off.

Craig

Wow...your LHBS gets to sell beer, too? Is that normal? There is only one around my immediate vicinity (18 miles away) and a second in Philly, but they only sell kits/ingredients/supplies. Probably something to do with Pennsylvanias' arcane liquor laws. A 'new' one opened recently in DE, maybe I'll check them out soon.

Dang! My road is almost that far from the house. I'm an hour's drive from four places.

Back