What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. Not that bad. Not that great either.

ForumRunner_20130604_150908.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't meet up with Ostomo to plow through some Coq together last night.

I'm all surprised Russian River doesn't have beers names ending in -tion on lock down.

Would of loved to plow trough some coq with Ostomo but I had the kids and that would of been awkward :p

I just opened my first glass of my first lager. It was a Heineken clone kit. It turned out pretty good for a first batch.
FirstGlass.jpg

NIZZLE said:
16 more oz's of coq

After unpacking this beer bomb from Wes thanks buddy you hit a home run on this trade

Will leave feedback soon :)

So glad everything made it okay. Hope you enjoy it all man! Just remember that ketchup isn't for drinking, there's no alcohol in it. ;)
Oh, and that Divine Reserve 12 can be cellared for a while before drinking.

So glad everything made it okay. Hope you enjoy it all man! Just remember that ketchup isn't for drinking, there's no alcohol in it. ;)
Oh, and that Divine Reserve 12 can be cellared for a while before drinking.

Oh I will enjoy it all 3 jester kings are going in the cellular for a bit also thanks again.

Edit: my kids think I ordered the ketchup just for them so brownie points for dad :D

HB Porter braised hot sausages while drinking a HB Robust Porter. A little thin on the body but close to Edmund Fitzgerald.

NIZZLE said:
Oh I will enjoy it all 3 jester kings are going in the cellular for a bit also thanks again.

Edit: my kids think I ordered the ketchup just for them so brownie points for dad :D

Uh oh! I'll be having to send you more ketchup in no time. ;)

allenH said:
Only about 30 minutes from Cigar City...

Yeah I have a tour setup up tomorrow. I can't wait. I was on Madeira beach all day today and tried my first jai alai. I just couldn't wait. I don't think I'll even sleep tonight in anticipation.

Yeah I have a tour setup up tomorrow. I can't wait. I was on Madeira beach all day today and tried my first jai alai. I just couldn't wait. I don't think I'll even sleep tonight in anticipation.

You going to 7venth Sun and St Somewhere too?

I'm having my last 750 of a particularly good batch of Nelson/Citra Saison. Still have a magnum left, but glad I drank the rest sooner as neither of those hops age well in my opinion.

I've had many beers today. Anyone who follows me on untappd have already seen. I'm now relaxing with my first try of this bruery mischief

image-3338609744.jpg

TNGabe said:
You going to 7venth Sun and St Somewhere too?

I'm having my last 750 of a particularly good batch of Nelson/Citra Saison. Still have a magnum left, but glad I drank the rest sooner as neither of those hops age well in my opinion.

Ill have to check those out as well if I have time. I was going to try to hit rupp. It's 5 minutes from me in pinellas park

vNmd said:
I just opened my first glass of my first lager. It was a Heineken clone kit. It turned out pretty good for a first batch.

Very nice you even did it in green bottles. How nice.

Last one wife says she is sick of me posting pitcher's of my coq online for you guys :D hahahahahaha fooking HA

ForumRunner_20130604_192826.png

Back