Best lhbs or brew pub in asheville nc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asheville is my hometown, and I've gone to some of the LHBS with my mom (she's now started the hobby). I think the best home brew shop is Hops and Vines They are pretty helpful even if they don't have a huge homebrew supply. They also have a nice selection of beers. For brewpubs or breweries, there's quite a few to try:ban:

It depends on what kind of beer you like, but some that I'd recommend are Wedge brewing, Greenman, Pisgah brewing, Asheville Pizza, Frenchbroad Brewery, and one of the latest brewpubs is Lexington Avenue Brewery. Lexington Avenue is in a nice area of downtown Asheville to try. If you're there, you can also try Barley's Pizza, which has wonderful pizza and a decent draft selection. As far as quality of their own brew, I'd rate the breweries similarly to the order I've listed them. Highland brewery is also the largest brewery, so you can find 6 packs of their beers at any given grocery store.

Back