Any Midwest Supplies Coupon Codes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
I am planning on ordering from Midwest Supplies.

Does anyone have a coupon code for shipping or % off total order?

I in Las Vegas. Their FedEx shipping is killing me. The damned ground price is over $25 already for a few brew items and two kits ...

I called today and the Midwest rep did not want to do anything about the shipping charges.

I in Las Vegas. Their FedEx shipping is killing me. The damned ground price is over $25 already for a few brew items and two kits ...

I called today and the Midwest rep did not want to do anything about the shipping charges.

Try a different supplier. brewmasterswarehouse, Northerbrewer and AustinHomeBrew are suppliers with flat rate shipping. You'll have to compare the total cost, including shipping, to see if they're cheaper. Cheers!!!

Coupons would be nice, but Midwest is already a great deal less expensive than everyone else. Getting ready to order my first supplies and I just totaled up a cart of about $400 on Midwest and a few other sites. Midwest was cheaper by about $50, so even after the $40 shipping cost, they still come out on top.

Coupons would be nice, but Midwest is already a great deal less expensive than everyone else. Getting ready to order my first supplies and I just totaled up a cart of about $400 on Midwest and a few other sites. Midwest was cheaper by about $50, so even after the $40 shipping cost, they still come out on top.

That's generally been my experience as well. Have to go through the comparison once in a while just to make sure though!! Cheers!!!

There is a store in Elkhart, Indiana. They don't have the recipe kit selection Midwest or Brewmasters Warehouse has has, but if you are looking for equipment they offer a lot of the same stuff for less, from bottles to carboys to wine making supplies. I don't know how expensive the shipping costs are, because I live so close, but from what I have heard they are pretty fair. I would say it's at least worth checking out.

Their website is http://www.homebrewit.com

I just ordered something from Midwest through Amazon and it was $5 cheaper. It was something small that i wanted to try out. Thru MidWest it was $15 including shipping and thru Amazon it was $10.

Get 10% Off Select Home Brewing Equipment Kits from MidwestSupplies.com!
ends: 12.31
Code: MidwestBrewKit3

Get 10% Off Select Wine Making Equipment Kits from MidwestSupplies.com!
ends: 12.31
Code: MidwestWK3

Get 10% Off Orders $100 and Over from MidwestSupplies.com!
ends: 12.16
Code: Thankful10C

I hear ya. I'm from mass and usually end up at $20+

With the new rewards system though I should be offsetting that quite often since I order in bulk mostly.

It cost money to ship stuff,FedEx or UPS do not ship for free. While other places have flat rate or free shipping over certain dollar amounts Midwest does not(until recently,but not for everything)I accept that when I choose to order from them. Once an order is in the cart you can get a shipping quote then decide if you want to continue and place the order.

Back