Night brewing.......oh baby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosetav

Reaction score
After a little over 2 years of brewing, I was starting to feel like it was all the same. Recipes and techniques change, but still mostly just mashing, sparging, boiling, and cooling. Last night I did my first ever midnight brew. It felt naughty. Respected brewers aren't supposed to out at midnight, right? It's still the same mashing, sparging, boiling, and cooling.....but it felt different and new. I suggest to brewers who may feel in a rut, get yourself some strange and do it at night :D

I found if you switch hands its almost like someone else is brewing. ;)

Back when We built our brewing system we were mostly brewing at night. Or in the evenings and it would be dark long before we were done. taking that into account we actually mounted lights onto our brewing system when we built it.

IMGP2569.jpg

IMGP2556.jpg

Back when We built our brewing system we were mostly brewing at night. Or in the evenings and it would be dark long before we were done. taking that into account we actually mounted lights onto our brewing system when we built it.

Off topic but that is a sweet setup you have there. Nice work.

Back