Who is the second best QB in the NFL?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohiobrewtus said:
#1 - Peyton Manning (Career season averages - 4,069 yds, 29.8 td, 15.2 int, 64% comp, 7.7 Yards/Attempt, 7 pro bowls, 1 SB championship, 1 SB MVP)

#2 - Brett Favre (Career season averages - 3,762 yds, 27.25 td, 17.69 int, 61.4% comp, 7.0 Y/A, 8 pro bowls, 1 SB championship)

#3 - Tom Brady (Career season averages - 3,608 yds, 26.8 td, 11.86 int, 62.9% comp, 7.2 Y/A, 3 pro bowls, 3 SB championships, 2 SB MVP's)

I would put this the same order.

rdwj said:
Exactly right. Clearly, Manning is the best in the league. Nobody else is even close.

Do you think the Brady could lead this Packer team to the playoffs? I don't think so. Do you think the Pats are in the same position with Favre? Probably.

Brady is an excellent QB, but much of his success is due to the system and the players around him.

I agree 110% Couldn't have said it any better.

the_bird said:
That is so wrong, I'm just going to walk away from this discussion.

It is unfortunate that you are so jaded you can't even realize the truth.

Bird, I realize Brady is a GREAT QB. But don't you think the reason he is having a career year all of a sudden is because he has a few WRs that are pretty darn good? Brady works well in that system because he has weapons.

I agree with what DB said earlier, would Brady being playing as well if he played on GB right now? Would Brady have played so well over the years throwing to Billy Schroeder and Antonio Freeman?

Garcia is a damn good QB- just needs some good recievers.

I think
Peyton
Tom Brady
Farve/Marino

Are a better top 3/4

Back