The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The balls weren't under inflated, evidently the pressure gauge was broken. How could anyone impugn the Patriots? They are as American as apple pie.

Heard Belichick's press conference a few hours ago. Well, that certainly cleared things up. Of course, Tom now has treadmarks on the back of his head from the bus.

Snowmageddon's sirens are going off!!!! Filled my tank up three quarters of the way before their tanks went empty. Then went into the grocery and the shelves are empty. Does sound nasty though. Hurricane force winds. Get your hot cocoa now!

Meh. I have 40-something gallons of beer on hand.

To paraphrase The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers: "Beer will get you through times of no hot cocoa better than hot cocoa will get you through times of no beer."

Screw Snowmaggeddon :rockin:

Cheers! ;)

So... We got a solid two inches. But since the wind was at 30 MPH, and my driveway is all ice, no shoveling for me. Kickin back with a Heady Topper wondering how I can score a job as a meteorologist.

We got around two feet but I left for work at around 5 and it snowed for many hours after that. We'll see how much more fell and blew onto the driveway when I get home but whatever it is I'm not looking forward to dealing with it. Been up about 24 hours now and my arse is whuuped

Be safe Paul. A lot of big boned people have heart attacks with this type of storm. If that were to happen I shudder to think that the oven may never be "finished"

Anyone got RCN? Looking to drop comcast and there outrage prices. Tried to get my bill lowered and after 20 minutes they offered $10 off. I laughed and hung up.

Let the flames arise!

I cut the cord. No cable tv for me. I still have Comcast for my internet, and I bought an HDTV antennae. I get all the local broadcast channels through the antennae, and I have Netflix. More than enough tv content. I tried Hulu, but it didn't have enough shows that I want to watch to pay $7.99 a month for. So, with the internet and Netflix, I pay less than $70 for my entertainment.

I cut the cord. No cable tv for me. I still have Comcast for my internet, and I bought an HDTV antennae. I get all the local broadcast channels through the antennae, and I have Netflix. More than enough tv content. I tried Hulu, but it didn't have enough shows that I want to watch to pay $7.99 a month for. So, with the internet and Netflix, I pay less than $70 for my entertainment.

As much as I'd like to cut the cord, with a kid and pregnant wife, there's no way I can. she has her shows and the kids love the disney channel.

I brought up the idea and she looked at me like she would smash my carboys. Not a game I want to play.

As much as I'd like to cut the cord, with a kid and pregnant wife, there's no way I can. she has her shows and the kids love the disney channel.

I brought up the idea and she looked at me like she would smash my carboys. Not a game I want to play.

I'd let her smash the carboys, might save you a trip to the hospital some day.

Ya. He didn't want to come right out and blurt it out so he made up sone bullsh!t about getting rid of cable. Just admit it Dakota. You got a little after the opera. It's ok. Some people get turned on by fat ladies wearing Minnesota Vikings helmets.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422712581.014607.jpg

Whatever floats your boat.

Anyone got RCN? Looking to drop comcast and there outrage prices. Tried to get my bill lowered and after 20 minutes they offered $10 off. I laughed and hung up.

Let the flames arise!

Have fun with rcn. You'll be begging comcast to come back a few weeks later. Do yourself a favor, don't sign any contracts.

Back