South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 12!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but this round has been filled. The next one willl start as soon as this one is picked up ~2weeks.

PM me and i'll let you know the second the next one starts.

I don't want to be greedy, but I've got 2 weddings to brew for.

nos3stg, if it's important to you and doesn't mess lordura up, I can do without the bag of Munich as both are Summer weddings, and it is for a Dopplebock for me personally. I can get in on the next buy for that. I'd hate to see you pay retail from your LHBS.

Let me know, guys.

-Dan

Man that suck's, I was taking to long looking at the catalog. I snooze I loose. Hit me up next time Lordura. Thanks

Dan - that is mighty commendable of you. We need more people like you in this world.

Brother's wedding in June (he has just become a brewing addict, and insisted that we make all the beer for the wedding)

Ex-wife's wedding in august (my son and daughter promised mom that they would help me make the beer. We'll see about that when the time comes) I'm still wondering who is paying for the ex's beer. Looks like it's going to be the kids wedding present to mom (out of dad's pocket) :p

Open mouth, insert foot...

If it doesn't hold up Von I would love to purchase the Munich he offered up. I really appriciate it and hope some day I have the chance to help someone else out. Thank you!

Anyone else willing to free up a bag to get another brewer on? If not, the next group buy will be in 2 weeks or so depending on how soon we get this one picked up.

I'm not sending out invoices until tonight so we have time to change if need be.

If it doesn't hold up Von I would love to purchase the Munich he offered up. I really appriciate it and hope some day I have the chance to help someone else out. Thank you!

It doesnt have to be Munich... it can be anything. Just let me know.

Well, I DO have about 60 gallons of beer to brew in the next few months.

:D

was that a record for filling a pallet load so fast?

yes it appears to be a new record!

I think the weather helped play a part with the stall of the last shipment!

Just Remember to post and subscribe to this thread to get notified for the next buy coming soon after delivery.

Sergood said:
Hey Jeff,

Did the 1/3 of FB-Choc from page 2 make it?

Serg, if you want to go 50/50, I'll drop my bag of MOPA to get that one in?
That alright jeff?

That's fine with me as long as its ok with Serg. Send him a PM to get his attention.

Let me know asap so i can get invoices sent out later.

Sergood said:

I'm good with the split of choc, 50/50. If you would like I'll split my MO with you.

Serg

ok, great! I'll take the split of the MO! Sweet!

Just a reminder:

When paying with paypal, please included the paypal fees (2.9% + $0.30 USD).

Example.... You owe $93.56. Add 2.9% ($2.72) + $0.30. New total = $96.58

and dont forget, OLDBREW is selling Quarts for $10 each! That's ~3lbs
Anyone else in on this buy brewing belgian style brews (dubbel/darks) interested in quarts of the D2 belgian candi syrup at right around 3 pounds in a quart?

D2 Belgian Candi Syrup - This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable.
syrup will contribute 1.032 PPG. 80 SRM Suggested usage rate is up to 1 cup per 5 gallons.

very good deal, I would add
I can keep records here for anyone who wants to get some D2 Syrup

Guys,
With a 1 quart ball jar included, brings this dark candi inc. D2 Belgian Candi Syrup to 3 bucks a pound. You can't beat the price, and the brews it makes are outrageous!

Guys,
With a 1 quart ball jar included, brings this dark candi inc. D2 Belgian Candi Syrup to 3 bucks a pound. You can't beat the price, and the brews it makes are outrageous!
I have 2 qts from round 11...oh yes this is the real deal- thanks oldbrew!

Back