What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my birthday so my family gave me glass 😎

1411214515230.jpg

Auber PID, 40A SSR, Temp probe. I shall be posting back more and more. Good times ahead.

Just rec'd this tracking update on my Eva-Dry...

09/22/2014 1:30 P.M. A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

It didn't come in the mail, more on my skateboard down the street. I now have a second fridge which I will use for fermentation. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411434593.839024.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Blichmann Floor Burner

That thing looks beefy. I don't and currently can't do propane and haven't looked into the burners much, but that thing looks like you could park a car on it.

Me? I received a 5500w camco ULWD element, handful of electrical fittings, and a 50' wort chiller.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411596848.187749.jpg
Wyeast 3724 Belgian Saison and 3763 Roeselare blend
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411596921.228103.jpg
3 ounces of Centennial leaf.
Got these from Ritebrew the price and shipping for Wyeast cannot be beat from these guys. The yeast arrived in 2 days and packaged so well they are still cold in the package upon arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wyeast Irish ale x 2
6 lbs of maris
400g chocolate wheat malt.
1 kg lactose

Digital thermometer to install into my CC and "Brew Chem 101: The Basics of Homebrewing Chemistry"

Hope it's good

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411693729.743900.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411693819.771570.jpg
Baby number 2 added to the the set up. Got her tonight and keggled it with a little sanding with the grinder she looks great!! Now for the HLT/BK Kit from brewhardware.com and I'm ready to do some solid brewing.

Step bits, and from across the road some wiring and connectors. All is ready for my control panel and brew kettle build. This weekend shall be productive.

8 universal poppets, for rebuilding 4 pin locks.

And 2 sets of Pin lock MFL QD's.

Thanks to Ritebrew.com

Well yesterday I stopped at the FedEx office and picked up some packages they were holding. A BrewBucket and 2 wine kits

rebuilding my 3-tap kegerator. so:

3 secondary regs.
stout tap
micromatic nitro reg
50' of ultra silver beer line
25' of gas hose
~50 various oetiker
seal kits for perlicks
new disconnects

oh, and a box of crowned heads tennessee waltz cigars.

Malts:
Pale 2-Row: 16lbs
Carapils: 2lb
Carramunich: 1lb
Vienna: 5lbs

Hops:
Chinook Hops: 2oz
Northern Brewer: 1oz
Willamette: 1oz

Yeast:
S-04: 1pkg
Nottingham: 1pkg

Misc:
DME: 1lb

All arrived and ready for two batches of glorious homebrew!

Ade Advanced Optics Dual-Scale Refractometer. So excited about the concept of not having to mess around with turkey basters and cooling down samples on brew day. So long, hydrometer...see you on bottling day.:ban:

Also a new bottling wand, to replace "Old Pete," the wand that came with my dad's brew kit 10 years ago, which finally lost the ability to hold a good seal and hit the trash can along with several paper towels full of lost dunkelweizen. RIP, Old Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't today, but my replacement packet of fresh yeast arrived for my Grapefruit Honey Ale mix from Brooklyn Brew Shop on Monday:

[ame]http://vimeo.com/36299962[/ame]

This is the mix that my wife got for me for my birthday, and I can't wait to try it. The flavour profile really sound nice.

Back