What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 275141
Another Tank 7 with some box pizza while wort is coming up to the boil. I'm a night creature now this is going to be my new brew time.

Wish I could brew at night but it would end up a cluster, morning I'm focused, everything goes smooth and easy. Been busy lately and I still need to weigh grains for tomorrow and I'm not feeling it.
Very early in the process but one job I'm looking ay has a very real possibility of night work, I'm not a night owl.
Still on an IPA, need a change up;)

No pic, but a Moretti and a Sam summer at dinner out. Two things.... WTH... Summer beer already? Second, when did Sam Adams decide to out Blue Moon Blue Moon? Blech. Better be to come after the little one is down.

Tried my hand at that recipe for the first time two weeks ago. Really excited to see how it turns out after nothing but positive reviews of it.

Very tasty Saison I've never brewed it exactly but very close I used Sorachi Ace instead of Nelson Sauvin and added brett to a second batch and both were outstanding.

Wish I could brew at night but it would end up a cluster, morning I'm focused, everything goes smooth and easy. Been busy lately and I still need to weigh grains for tomorrow and I'm not feeling it.

Very early in the process but one job I'm looking ay has a very real possibility of night work, I'm not a night owl.

Still on an IPA, need a change up;)

I didnt get out of bed today until 1pm so I'm good to go.

Grand Cru International Australian Cabernet Sauvignon. It's been in the bottle a little over six months now. I'm not a wine guy and I'm not sure how this stacks up to a commercial product but I like it just fine. I've got 27 bottles left so I think I'll be able to stretch the batch out for at least another 6 months (hopefully more) to see how it develops.

Very tasty Saison I've never brewed it exactly but very close I used Sorachi Ace instead of Nelson Sauvin and added brett to a second batch and both were outstanding.

I would need to seal the house from outside light, sun's up I'm up.

Funny you should say that because yesterday I hung brand-new room darkening shades and curtains in my room and they work great

I have a piece of extruded foam for the windows in the master bedroom for when I'm sick. Cut it to perfectly fit the window. Paired with blackout curtains it is pitch black.

Tried my hand at that recipe for the first time two weeks ago. Really excited to see how it turns out after nothing but positive reviews of it.

It's a good recipe. That was the second time I made it and won't be the last. I might use Soraci Ace next time to mix things up, but I've always followed the recipe.

H2O. Have to walk the dog.

When I was reading up on it, I planned on going your route and switching to S.A hops but when I went to my LHBS they had more Nelson than sorachi so I called the audible and stuck with the original. I do plan on making a hibiscus tea and adding honey from my neighbors bee colony for chits and giggles

I have a piece of extruded foam for the windows in the master bedroom for when I'm sick. Cut it to perfectly fit the window. Paired with blackout curtains it is pitch black.

Thats a good idea. Elvis used to put tin foil over the windows.

When I was reading up on it, I planned on going your route and switching to S.A hops but when I went to my LHBS they had more Nelson than sorachi so I called the audible and stuck with the original. I do plan on making a hibiscus tea and adding honey from my neighbors bee colony for chits and giggles

I brewed a Rye Saison 3 weeks ago that is destined to become a Hibiscus Saison in a week or 2.

Same here. I even spent the money blacking out a room.... If I got home before dawn I could sleep... But if I saw the sun it was a lost cause.

You boys need a melatonin supplement. Saved my bacon so many times in the 4 years I worked nights.

Back