• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I still have some 2010 cascade hops for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
I still have a few pounds of PA grown 2010 whole leaf cascade hops for sale. they are dried and vacuum packed. $1.25 per oz. Shipping will be actual cost.
Thanks, Ray

tried to PM you but your inbox is full. do you have a minimum purcahse requirement? if not, can i get 6 ounces? let me know how to pay/submit the order

Sorry about the inbox, it is cleared out now I need to upgrade. There is no minimum order, Just have an excess this year and want it gone it is taking up freezer space.
Ray

Yes I can send you two pounds. Also I just found about 12 oz of nuggett also from 2010. PM me when you get a chance. I could not afford to get the AAU tested this year, But only had one complaint so far due to the shipment of hops by mail in the summer and they got extremely hot.

Great job Ray!

Got mine last night and they are great.

Now, since I am a total newbie, does anyone have a great recipe(s) that I can use Nugget and/or Cascade in?

any and all suggestions would be great!

I am happy to announce (a bit late though) that all of the 2010 hops are finished. We are greatly expanding our field this year with about 15 new varieties. Lets see what happens.

Latest posts

Back