Kegerator transmogrification complete

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
My Haier Kegerator has successfully undergone it's Transmogrification from one to three Perlick faucets. Now it's time to keg some beer & Apfelwein!

TripleTapper.jpg

I'll be putting the single tower with new faucet on Craigslist soon.

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
sniff, sniff...that's a beautiful thing.

Thanks Billy, SWMBO got it for my Birthday tomorrow. I was able to open it a bit early to get it installed.

1 keg finished, 2 to go.

Ok,

Here it is. Tower, faucet, handle, gasket, screws, beer-line. All for $45 plus actual shipping via UPS.

It's only had 5 commercial kegs pushed through it. Thoroughly cleaned faucet and beer line.

SingleTower.jpg

EdWort said:
Ok,

Here it is. Tower, faucet, handle, gasket, screws, beer-line. All for $45 plus actual shipping via UPS.

It's only had 5 commercial kegs pushed through it. Thoroughly cleaned faucet and beer line.

Nice. I have to give some thought to my tower. I really like the multi-tap set up you have going and that will probably suit my needs better.

Most of those kegerators will fit two or three cornies. How about just drilling two holes, one one either side of the original, and adding two more single-tap towers?

I've seen one larger kegerator at a restaurant supply store that looked like it would probably hold four cornies. In that case, you could have the three towers, with a double tap on the center one, and singles to either side.

Or, take that single tap tower, build a horizontal box to go on top of it, and have three or four taps with all the beer lines going up through the central tower. That would be easier and cleaner than drilling two more holes in the top of the kegerator.

Back