• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: corona style grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alcibiades

Reaction score
Did you upgrade to a barleycrusher and have an old, yet working, corona style mill lying around? I am in the market for something cheap, as an intro into milling my own grain. I've found new ones for 35, so I'd probably offer something like 20 for a used grain mill in good shape. Cheers!

I've got a corona knock-off that I used for a total of 2 batches before I bought a Monster Mill. I'll sell it for 20 bucks + shipping. The only thing I did to it was to true the grinding plates with a brass shim and replaced the cotter pin with a small bolt. It's kinda heavy, and I think the USPS flat rate shipping would be the way to go. The medium box flat rate is $10.70.

Edit: Looks like UPS is a bit cheaper at $8.87, if I guessed the weight right.

Back