Is this a good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runyanka

Reaction score
Do you think this is a good deal guys... (4) kegs, co2 tank, older regulator, all the hoses, lube, and extra o-rings for $150?

Kegs1.jpg

Kegs2.jpg

i wouldn't call it a "good" deal, but it's a decent price for that equipment.

The regulator looks a little aged, but they said they all hold pressure and have extra seals. My main concern is the regulators age/condition.

The regulator looks a little aged, but they said they all hold pressure and have extra seals. My main concern is the regulators age/condition.

well, look at it this way, if you buy it all and just toss the tubing and regulator (which I would), then you are still getting an ok price for the kegs and tank.

Looks like a good deal to me.

I suppose it depends on the area, but I have absolutely no problem selling used corny kegs for $30. The tank looks good, and the regulator looks like the Cornelius regulator I have right now. Very reliable.

I would test the regulator and if it's good, use it.

+1 on not the greatest deal ever but it is definatley a fair price. i know when i bought all my stuff seperatly i probably paid more than that. if i was eager to get kegging i would buy it. a year or so from now you will see the same setup for $100 or $125 and you wont kick yourself in the a$$ for paying $150 trust me. oh and if all the regulator has been used for is beer gas i think you are in good shape the set of gauges i bought is forth gen brewer stuff and it works fine for me

Back