CO2 regulator NOT 5/16 output.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpbergie

Reaction score
The CO2 regulator i got from ebay doesnt have a 5/16 ID connector. It looks like this piece will be harder to replace than to just get a hose with a smaller ID. (it looks like 3/16). Does this matter at all, or is there another option? I eventually will need to split this out put to 2 cornies at the same pressure.

Any suggestions?

could you unscrew the connector currently on the regulator and install a "Y" with two 1/4" check valves, then use 1/4" ID tubing. like this...

Or, if that doesn't work I have heard of someone on this board using 3/16" ID tubing for their air line. I believe it was done so that they could fit the hose through a small drain hole in their refrigerator to reach the CO2 tank outside. I haven't done it, but did read somewhere that it was done.

Joe028 said:
could you unscrew the connector currently on the regulator and install a "Y" with two 1/4" check valves, then use 1/4" ID tubing. like this...

Or, if that doesn't work I have heard of someone on this board using 3/16" ID tubing for their air line. I believe it was done so that they could fit the hose through a small drain hole in their refrigerator to reach the CO2 tank outside. I haven't done it, but did read somewhere that it was done.

Yes, thats exactly what i need. Thanks.

Back