Finally, I brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shecky

Just an old guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's been six weeks, but finally I'm brewing. Just finished mash and sparge on a PM recipe. Unfortunately, the wort has to sit on a cool stove for a couple of hours while I run to the LHBS for backup yeast and then bring my daughter to day care.

I can't imagine it will be a problem. Honestly, I don't much care right now. Just brewing makes all things right.:D

:D

I haven't brewed in a while. I went on a brew binge and still have quite a bit to get through...but I need to soon to keep the train a runnin.

Huzzah!

Should we all be singing "Back in the Saddle Again?"

Chad

You mean you didn't have to mow again today? :D

I feel your lack of brewing pain though, I haven't brewed for about 6 weeks now and I wont have a chance to brew until the 24/25th. I'll probably make up for it by brewing 30 or 40 gallons though. :rockin:

Ha, ha, ha. Y'all are funny. The fact that Chad worked "huzzah" into things is cool.

No, I don't have to mow. However, I do have to do some work. I just fired up the burner, getting to a boil before doing some work. For the record, I'm just not a good multi-tasker.

Just finished cleanup. Everything went smoothly, except missing my target gravity. Had hoped for 1.068, hit 1.060. Not going to worry about that.

Now, if the yeast do their work, all will be good. I hope it's not another six weeks before I brew again, but it probably will be.

Latest posts

Back