Here we go again! Rex SRC100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep thats it,

Just surprised me I didn't realise that there was a version like that. At that price I guess its worth a crack.

If you are familiar with that model are there any specific downsides to it that I am missing?

Ok cool,

Sorry I should have clarified what I was thinking.

I am trying to set up a basic EBIAB set up that I can then expand into a 2 vessel brew system (kinda like the brew easy I guess) later.

So it would work well for the strike heat, and the mash part of this but will let me down while boiling?

thanks man!

Still trying to get my head around it all!

Yep thats it,

Just surprised me I didn't realise that there was a version like that. At that price I guess its worth a crack.

If you are familiar with that model are there any specific downsides to it that I am missing?

I bought this exact combo when I first built my panel a couple years back.. No manual control or Fahrenheit readout so I replaced it with a $30 mypin td4 which had both

You cannot achieve a controlled boil with a rex pid

Ok cool thanks man,

I think I may go manual PWM for now, then perhaps add a cheap PID for auto later if I dig electric.

appreciate the help!!!!

Latest posts

Back