What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say Hello To My Little Friend

_DSC4133.jpg

Congrats to @bigmike99 ! Do more good stuff of whatever you did to get good news!

Drinking a Hopslam, I think they are reproducing in my fridge. I keep drinking them but it seems like they aren't going anywhere.

Now, given the choice: Consecration OR Supplication?

Consecration

Normally I'd tell you not to listen to him since he doesn't drink beer. But in the case he's right. Consecration!

Home from the hospital and having this before I pass out.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426128189.627866.jpg
#properglassware

My IPA.

I really wanted to have a beer with the FIL tonight, but he told me to toss em in the fridge. Boo. Glad I had backups in my fridge.

While I'm spamming it up in here...

What is the opinion of the wax cutter on the Yopener? That is the primary reason I would get one. I'm tired of using a butter knife.

Alright, so I'm obviously a newb here. Going to bottle a double IPA kit from Brewers Best next week and I'm going to start a Pliney clone from More Beer on Sunday. In the meantime I'm sucking down my default, Ranger. Too bad my sister in law quit working at Snake River....

Alright, so I'm obviously a newb here. Going to bottle a double IPA kit from Brewers Best next week and I'm going to start a Pliney clone from More Beer on Sunday. In the meantime I'm sucking down my default, Ranger. Too bad my sister in law quit working at Snake River....

Ranger is tasty. Good luck with your beer.

While I'm spamming it up in here...

What is the opinion of the wax cutter on the Yopener? That is the primary reason I would get one. I'm tired of using a butter knife.

Yopener hasn't resulted in a hole in my hand and a trip to the ER...

It appears the wax cutter is just a photo frame hanger straightened, heated and pressed into the wood.

I like mine, but I have problems buying anything beer related. :D

If you don't get the wax off the rim of the cap it is completely useless to open the bottle.

Dude you need to reevaluate taking that ambien. Keep the jack just cut out the meds.

Yeah so I got those apparently running around outside my apartment building in my underwear (I think I don't actually know) got this text after I awoke View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426137520.006465.jpg

I'm pissed though because I drank about 12 of my good beers I wanted to remember tasting. Needless to say I'm heeding that advice lol

Water. I suppose I should have stopped drinking way earlier since I have to go get fasting blood work done in an hour. Oh well. :fro:

Water.

This is a really stupid question and I already know the answer... but if I'm running a T connection off one regulator to two kegs, if I set it at 11 psi, both kegs will pressurize to 11, correct?

I'm about 99% sure that's how it works... but would rather have someone say, yeah... that's how it works, stupid.

Water.

This is a really stupid question and I already know the answer... but if I'm running a T connection off one regulator to two kegs, if I set it at 11 psi, both kegs will pressurize to 11, correct?

I'm about 99% sure that's how it works... but would rather have someone say, yeah... that's how it works, stupid.

Yep. 11psi will be in the line no matter how many deviations it takes

View attachment 262768
Apparently I drank too much because I fell asleep after taking an ambien and then woke up at 6pm today with these scars and more and half a handle of Jack was gone alongside most of my bottles of brew. So apparently sleep drinking was a thing last night. . .

As I sit here regretting drinking, this makes me feel better. Dude off the ambien. Be safe.

Back