What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This SA chocolate cherry bock isn't bad at all!

I used to like getting the Chocolate Bock when it was released in the big bottles. I haven't had the chocolate cherry bock because I made the decision a few years ago to stop buying mixed packs.

I used to like getting the Chocolate Bock when it was released in the big bottles. I haven't had the chocolate cherry bock because I made the decision a few years ago to stop buying mixed packs.

Pretty much any SA mix pack is trash. Not that their regs are great or anything

Drinking iced tea.
And trying to get the diabeetus. ;)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388865416.725515.jpg

Work? Lame!
I feel terrible and I only had 4 beers, two of them were 4% and 5.2% the other two were 6.8% and 7.2%. All pints. I have some place to be so I can't sleep more. Sad faces.

But I did buy ingredients for my first all grain brew day tomorrow. That is if I can coil my copper right without a pipe bender. It never came after I ordered it and I cannot find them locally, not the small cheap ones.

Not so terrible I get Sun and Mon off in the winter. As long as I get two days in a row I don't care. Can get a lot of stuff done on Mon when every one else is working. Besides it's almost over.
I think I used a corney too. I used 3/8 was ezy peasy.

Water. Havent been drinking enough of it recently. Besides, I am in the last 10 minutes of the boil and will drink during cooling/pitching.

Not so bad compared to other Gansett's I've had. 3.5/5. Enjoyable brew.

Water after finishing shoveling the driveway. Quite a 24 hour swing.

Yesterday - drinking on the patio - 60 and sunny
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388870145.688944.jpg

Today -high of 26 and 6" so far
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388870206.881144.jpg

Now, the question is 'what do I fill this with?'
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388870244.913814.jpg

Beer in the garage not in a refrigerator should be pretty cold these days.

Kernel Cascade/Stella/Tomahawk pale ale

ForumRunner_20140104_214145.jpg

Nicer than I remember. I think maybe I'm dehydrated or just beer thirsty or something cos all taste amazing this evening :D

I'm on the nightrain, bottoms up
I'm on the nightrain, fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain
Ready to crash and burn, I never learn

My second "taster" bottle of a NB Honey Wiezen. Much better after another week in the bottle. Carbed up just about right. Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388874720.595411.jpg

Drinking my Graf after another day painting the new condo. One more day should do it, plus trim work.

Back