What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1234195683.jpg

Life is good!

I loves that one :D

Thanks to BGBC. I have one. I need a good time to drink it. :ban:

I had my stout, now im back to IPA. Fatheads Headhunter.

Im brewing a stout tomorrow, so I think that puts me in the black with all the stout gods.

Awesome. I got a sour stout going right now. Fermented with jester king dreges. It's going to be good!

Well,I'm starting on some Wernesgruner Pils,then on to Leinenkugel's Hoppin' Helles,then my Cougar Country IPA. Savin the best for last. I still have to open the box of 3 beers from yooper yet & get pics...!!!

I thought you didnt like that beer?
(

I am not a fan of the rooster, but not gonna pour it down the drain. I brought 8 home from Omaha. I drink them after ruining my palate with a big ipa or iipa. I think I have 2 more.

And drinking a pint of grist brewing IPA. Guess I need to have a stout next.

Yeahhhh. There it is. Happy Friday fellas (and gal)! Starting off with a friend's stout.

image-2056031616.jpg Pretty damn good for his 6th batch ever. Happy Stout Day!

And for anyone who may have missed this little up-tempo gem earlier: [ame]http://youtu.be/SCgX4ixCRcQ[/ame]

Started my apfelwein last Saturday. Had a gravity of 1.060 and tonight 1.000! Hydro tube sample tasted damn good too. Looking forward to this a lot. Should end up at ~7.5% which is fine by me.

CliffMongoloid said:
You still drinking remmy? What u start At noon today? :warrior

Actually opened my first one around 11:30 a.m. today. Half-growler. Took a break and did some intense work for 4 hours. I'm back, though. About to smack something.

Picked up some Victory StormKing for Stout Day. Gotta wait for the kid to go to bed before I imbibe though. It's calling my name very loudly right now!

Very interesting beer. The aroma kind of reminds me of a chocolate scratch and sniff, which for me is appealing and the taste is similar with a lot more depth and complexity, tons of flavor in this beer...all good. I mostly like simple beers but this is one I could enjoy every now and again.

Back