What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56CA2A17-53FB-43D5-8CE5-231F23142CC6.jpeg

German Pilsner

Couple waters. We spent Sunday evening in the ER for my wife in severe back pain. Ran a bunch of tests/CT scan with nothing found. We thought it was a kidney stone. Today learned it's shingles. Between her shoulder surgery, pain in the feet walking and now this, been some challenging times. At least she's got the "good" stuff now!

PXL_20240425_000855794.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Just kegged our first seltzer, wife is happy with it, I could care less. But it's better then the garbage she buys from the store so there's that.

Ot, sweet water pale ale at local watering hole.
View attachment 847317
I'm not married but there's a saying....

OT: TxBrew jail. I'm at treehouse after going onsite just 9 miles down the road. Insert your mental pic

A little tasting sample of a Dogfish Head 60 Minute clone I made recently. I was planning on serving this to guests at my son’s graduation party on Mother’s Day weekend. It just isn’t tasting quite like I think it should. I had a massive hop creep when I dry hopped and things don’t seem right. I’m going to have my dad and brother taste it this weekend to get their opinion. I need to find a sixer of the original and do a side by side. It’s been a long time since I’ve had one. Luckily I have a Pilsner and Hefeweizen that’ll be ready too, as well as a case of raspberry hard lemonade.
While working on one of my other hobbies… model rockets. This one is a little different.
IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

Spent the afternoon at the track prepping for the Alabama Indy starting tomorrow so needed something tall, cold and refreshing. This Helles from the world's oldest brewery hits the spot!
View attachment 847323
Came across that same Weihenstephaner Helles last fall in a store in St. Petersburg, FL. Very enjoyable. Trouble was, it ‘evaporated’ much to easily.

Latest posts

Back