Any BJCP Judges Willing to Diagnose my Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mthelm85

Reaction score
WANTED: BJCP certified judge willing to try my beer and tell me what's going on with it. I've posted a couple of threads about it but have received mixed responses and I'm not convinced of any of them. Send me your address and I'll send you a couple of bottles in exchange for your feedback.

Any takers?

Not from me! But I just had a little idea.

If you get no takers, you can always enter it in a BJCP competition: http://www.bjcp.org/apps/comp_schedule/competition_schedule.php There may be an entry fee, but you would get a scoresheet along with feedback.

Thanks for the link! It looks like most of the fees are less than 10 bucks so that's more than worth it to figure out how the hell I screwed up this IPA. I'm going nuts over it - the beer I made before this one was, in my opinion, flawless and this one tastes like $#!^. All my other beers, except for one, have turned out good or great.

Sure, I'll send ya my address. I'm moving on sept. 29th so try to mail it soon

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. bb239605 I really appreciate the offer but I'm going to send it to whatsleftofyou because it looks like he's got a couple of other guys who can brainstorm this thing for me. Thanks again though, I appreciate the help.

Competitions are good, so are homebrew clubs. I'd generally be willing to do this sort of thing for people in the boonies (I am BJCP Master) but at the point you are sending it to me you lose blindness and I would think getting it in front of 3-5 people at a club meeting beats getting it in front of me, and is cheaper and funner.

Back