Heading to Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a downtown guy so I always hit up the brewpub at Main Street station. There's also a "satellite" brew pub in the Golden Nugget. It's fun to sit at the bar and slow play video poker for comped craft brew.

On the strip there's Sin City brewing and, slightly off strip, Ellis Island.

On my one very brief trip to Vegas, I stayed off the strip at Red Rock. Turns out, they have a YardHouse restaurant in the hotel. 100+ beers on tap. Talking to the server, they take great pains to keep their lines clean. Everything I had there was good.

If you are on the strip The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay is good as is The Pub in Monte Carlo (the latter is my favorite). You should also stop by Sin City for it's hefeweizen, if you are a weizen fan. I've never gone to Ellis Island but they have a brewpub and it's right off the strip. There's supposed to be a decent beer place in Wynn but I've never made it in.

Aces & Ales has a nice selection, SNAFU meets over there 2nd friday of every month. Ellis Islands beer is cheap, mediocre, and bland. Joseph James brewery does a tour every 3rd sat. of each month.

I heard of a place called Ellis Island. Its a Brewpub and some tasty brewed on site beers and smoked pork. Best combo in the world! Its close to Planet Hollywood just east of the strip.

Yard house
6593 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Really have to say Yard house its on the strip but down the road a little 10 min bus ride from any where on the strip. They have around 100ish beers on tap and alot in bottles

Lived in LV for 10 years

Freaking frog, Sin City Beer Co., Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas, Nine Fine Irishmen,

Aces & Ales has a nice selection, SNAFU meets over there 2nd friday of every month. Ellis Islands beer is cheap, mediocre, and bland. Joseph James brewery does a tour every 3rd sat. of each month.

+1 Great fresh handmade pizza too. Not near the strip, but worth the drive.

Khoury's Fine Wine and Spirits also has a great selection of bottles, which you can open and drink there and three taps with a rotating selection. Every Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm he also has a food truck parked outside, and we all stop by with our latest finds for everyone to try. For example, one week he had Firestonwe XV on tap, so I brought a bottle each of XIII and XIV, and we did a vertical tasting. :mug:

Teneya Creek on the NW side of town is good if you'll have a car, might be an expensive cab ride otherwise.

Ill be in Vegas in two weeks so Im going to keep an eye on this thread. Especially the comments that said 'comped craft beers while gambling', sounds pretty sweet

I happened across Boulder Dam Brewing Company less than 30 mins outside of town in boulder city during my last trip to Vegas a few weeks back. Below is a shot from their bar. I had just eaten but when I saw their sign I couldn't pass it up.

Nice selection!

boulderdambrewing.com

image-3954063540.jpg

Back