What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1759189876.jpg

Lazy Magnolia Deep South Pale Ale. Pretty good.

Farmhouse pale ale

image-2022679402.jpg

I think I'm going to need to vorlauf. Just added cereal mash corn to main mash. 25% corn, 12% rye, 4% oats, and recent bragging about how I don't stick my mash has me a little nervous. :D

I was starting to feel jealous, so I checked the weather there. I'll put Jester King on the list of places to visit in the winter.

Its not too bad. Just stay in the shade youll be find or get use to swamp nuts and being sweaty lol. Too many sour too little time

Plus jk is not in austin and in the country which is slightly cooler. I said slighty lol

DisturbdChemist said:
Longest line ever lol

From l to r

Funk metal, boxers revenge, viking metal, and atrial rubicide

Once again, I'm jealous.
Also jealous of my parents.
My mom just sent me this picture.

image-1356944164.jpg

Bell's, in case you don't recognize it.

Sorry ... The beer time machine was a temporal disturbance isolated in Broadview Heights and has already collapsed. We were lucky to get back with the Behemoth as it was!

Dude you know you probably just changed all humanity forever bringing that beer back with you right?

mcbaumannerb said:
Sorry ... The beer time machine was a temporal disturbance isolated in Broadview Heights and has already collapsed. We were lucky to get back with the Behemoth as it was!

I am glad to see the price of beer doesn't increase in the next thousand years. Unless that 15.99 is in some sort of future currency.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Wow....I just saw a commercial for a dating site called farmersonly.com. W.....T.......F

My wife and I always crack up at that one.

WesleyS said:
I am glad to see the price of beer doesn't increase in the next thousand years. Unless that 15.99 is in some sort of future currency.

Sorry to say that price is not in currencies. Beer is bought with livers and that one needed 15.99 ounces. Luckily we were able to grab the bottle and leave without paying...

mcbaumannerb said:
Sorry to say that price is not in currencies. Beer is bought with livers and that one needed 15.99 ounces. Luckily we were able to grab the bottle and leave without paying...

Score!
Take that, future bottle shop!
:D

DisturbdChemist said:
Actually I liked it. So i grabbed a couple. If we have a mini bottle share I might bring it lol

We can drink that and the Mephistopheles vertical before the Southern Star Oktoberfest. ;)

A case of 12 of these 22 oz'ers was $11.99 at my local liquor store.
Needless to say, I bought them out (5 cases). It's pretty good, especially for $1 a bottle!

560526_10200704393404668_1391348947_n.jpg

Mabus said:
Needless to say, I bought them out (5 cases). It's pretty good, especially for $1 a bottle!

Awesome deal!
I've never heard of that beer, but the description sounds good.

Mabus said:

That's better then the $22 a case I paid for the Alien Imperial stout, but those did come in swing top bombers.

Back