I think I am completely obsessed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
At this time I have 5 gallon batches of
#1-centenniel blond I just bottled
#2- a red ale I just bottled
#3-a porter ready to bottle
#4- a centenniel blond ready for secondary
#5-an oatmeal stout in primary
#6-a light ale ready for secondary
#7-spiced tea wine in a carboy fermenting
#8-hard lemonade in primary
#9- apfelwein in primary

At this time I have 5 gallon batches of
#1-centenniel blond I just bottled
#2- a red ale I just bottled
#3-a porter ready to bottle
#4- a centenniel blond ready for secondary
#5-an oatmeal stout in primary
#6-a light ale ready for secondary
#7-spiced tea wine in a carboy fermenting
#8-hard lemonade in primary
#9- apfelwein in primary

They LOVE you at the store huh?

Nice! I just want to make a good IPA that I like. Once I do that, I'll be happy to keep making it.... for a while...:)

Nice! I just want to make a good IPA that I like. Once I do that, I'll be happy to keep making it.... for a while...:)
I am trying different things to figure out what I really like...the centenniel blond is a repeat that all my buddys like. I want to brew a barleywine this week, but I am also looking at YOOPERBREWS dogfish head clone.

Wow, you do have it bad! That's cool though...I've got 4 batches in the pipeline and want to brew again this weekend!

That's too funny. I was thinking the same thing this weeked as I brewed. My original plan when building my bar was to have the 4 kinds of beer on tap that I like most. After brewing 3 this weekend, plus the one already finished, I had my 4 beers. I was actually a little depressed knowing that I couldn't brew again for a month, and then, what if I want to try something else? Which one gets replaced? I like them all. And then tonight I took some measurements inside my freezer and realized that I CAN fit 2 more corney's! Looks like a hefe and honey brown are going to have room after all. :rockin:

WOW! :D

I thought i was bad when i tasted my first batch ever, bought 2 more carboys and a kegerator with a full setup.

I really hope you've got kegs ready.... or 450 bottles... damn :rockin:

WOW! :D

I thought i was bad when i tasted my first batch ever, bought 2 more carboys and a kegerator with a full setup.

I really hope you've got kegs ready.... or 450 bottles... damn :rockin:

I am lucky.. I have a ton of bottlesand a buddy who owns a bar that serves severalpop top beers...PLUS my wife asked me tonight if I am going to the brew store tomorrow for stuff to brew more!!!

I'm a huge supporter of this: http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?products_id=10765

I did a DME mini-mash and dry-hopped with 1 ounce of amarillo (it could easily be bumped to 2 oz of dry hopping). I left it in the primary for a little over 3 weeks then dry hopped for 10 days. I bottled only 7 days ago and tasted one of my brews just last night. Wow, one of the best IPA's I've ever had and its only gonna get better.

Next up is a corsendonk pale ale clone, and a honey wheat.

Welcome to the club.:D

By the way, Yooper's Dogfish clone is really good.

I've yet to even taste my first bottle of homebrew and I've got one batch bottle conditioning, two others chilling in carboys, and am planning on brewing again Wednesday.

This isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle!

Sweet. Right now I have four setting and buying time and it's the most I have ever had. Hopefully one day I will have 8-10 waiting.

Back