Brew paddle and lids and stuff...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickWG

Reaction score
I found the restaurant supply store in San diego to be a great place to find my brew paddle. while HBstores sell theirs for 30 bucks or so I got a sweet one for 12 dollars from the restaurant supply store. I even had to cut off a foot and a half of the handle to get it to fit in my garage (while stirring). Got a bunch of kettle lids for less than 3 bones each for the tops of my keggles.

Should check around your city and see if you have one there.

I agree, I bought my 40 quart brewpot at the restaurant supply store here in Portland for 50 bucks. In Oregon they are all called Cash and Carry.

RickWG said:
I found the restaurant supply store in San diego to be a great place to find my brew paddle. while HBstores sell theirs for 30 bucks or so I got a sweet one for 12 dollars from the restaurant supply store. I even had to cut off a foot and a half of the handle to get it to fit in my garage (while stirring). Got a bunch of kettle lids for less than 3 bones each for the tops of my keggles.

Should check around your city and see if you have one there.

Which restaurant supply did you go to? :)

carnevoodoo said:
Which restaurant supply did you go to? :)
Dunno really, down in San Diego next to Petco park. Bout two blocks away.
San Diego restaurant supply I think it was.

The paddle was/is awesome and the price was certainly better than brew Homebrew mart. Besides, they had it in stock and the home brew stores never do. Granted it looks like a giant paddle and it's not made out of dowel but whatever. All you really need is a big spoon.

yep San Diego Restaurant supply
1202 Market St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-8107

RickWG said:
Dunno really, down in San Diego next to Petco park. Bout two blocks away.
San Diego restaurant supply I think it was.

The paddle was/is awesome and the price was certainly better than brew Homebrew mart. Besides, they had it in stock and the home brew stores never do. Granted it looks like a giant paddle and it's not made out of dowel but whatever. All you really need is a big spoon.

yep San Diego Restaurant supply
1202 Market St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-8107

Oh, awesome. I live in South Park/Golden Hill, so that's only a couple of miles from me. I'll have to go check it out.

Back