Pbr

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a can of Schlitz by my side. Just the Kiss of the Hops...it sez on the can. I like it...
Pabst Brewing Co. makes Schlitz now...I might have to try a PBR now!

twocylndr said:
I got a can of Schlitz by my side. Just the Kiss of the Hops...it sez on the can. I like it...
Pabst Brewing Co. makes Schlitz now...I might have to try a PBR now!
I haven't tried a Schlitz before... :confused: I think I'll just trot my way on down the country store and pick up a 6'er.:mug:

Just finished the last of the PBR in my fridge a few days ago. The biggest problem is, now I want some, but there are blue laws in SC so I can't buy beer on Sunday.:mad:

I did a few hours of yard work today, and I gotta tell ya -- an ice cold PBR tasted pretty good after that. :)

Edcculus said:
Just finished the last of the PBR in my fridge a few days ago. The biggest problem is, now I want some, but there are blue laws in SC so I can't buy beer on Sunday.:mad:
That's a stupid law. I am glad in my great state of IA; we can buy on Sunday. I think we are on the brink of doing away with the 2:00am cutoff rule. We already have some places that can serve 24/7.:rockin:

Back