Help with the wire diagram love controls ts3 !!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santero

Reaction score
hi everyone !!! I'm trying to build mi control panel if some one has experience on how to wire the love controls ts3 I will appreciate a lot !! as you can see my draw is really ugly but I just want to figure out this thing !!! thank for you help !!! I post a picture of the description of my love control ts3 and the diagram !!!

one of my questions is ? the connection between the love control and the switch do I have to connect to number 8 or 7 or 9 to power the asco valve ?
and what do you think about the diagram I know the draw is ugly !!! what I mean is the connections !!
and do I have to make a jumper on each connection of the ground, neutral and hot bus ?
and last question I read on some of the post that the connection of the probe goes on number 2 and 3 is that correct ?
the third love control is not going to be connected to asco valve just for temperature reading !!

again thank you !!!

DIAGRAM.jpg

DIAGRAM2.jpg

8 is the output, so what you are trying to control

7 is always off, so it is what is being powered by default (in your case i don't think you want any wire there)

and 9 is your switch, so you'll need a jumper from your power supply hot side to 9 (or supply power to the switch separately, but a jumper is easiest.)

With the way i described it, you will set your controller to a bound and by default there will be nothing happening. Then when your bound is crossed, your switch will close and your ASCO valve will be activated until the limit of your bound is crossed. Hope that helps.

you should not put your hot to 7 or 8.
hot goes to 9 and then 7 is normally closed which means has power until your controller opens it. Or
Hot goes to 9 and then 8 is normally open which means doesn't have power until the controller closes.
from 8 or 7 goes to what you want to power and the doesn't return to the controller goes to neutral.
you can jumper your neutral together be very careful with the way you run your hots

hi guys !!!!sorry for the late reply !! thank's for the info was really helpful !!! finally assemble all pieces !!! almost done !! and like a good rookie !!! need to ask you ? on the love controls program when I set de require temperature the valve doesn't turn off !!!! do I have problem of programming the LC or wire configuration !!! I really appreciate if you show me how to operate this thing over !! this is what I did :

On the TS3 controller, for heating, wire in the following configuration:
#5 = load from wall
#6 = neutral from wall
#7 = NOT USED
#8 = Neutral to solenoid valve
#9 = Load jumped from #5 (just connect #5 and #9 with a short length of wire)

#3 and #2 are for the temperature probe...it doesn't matter which wire goes in 2 or 3.

Next is to program the temperature controller.

Hold down "set" for 8 seconds until it starts blinking. The value should be zero, hit set.

either press up or down until you get to CON
hit set.

go to r0 and set the differential. This is the degree tolerance range for the switch. I have it set at 2.0. Hit set. To back out into the last spot, hit "set" and "\/ (down)"

next (still in CON), go to r2 and select it. This will set the temperature range up to 302 degrees.

Ok, with the CON programed, hit set and (down) at the same time an move to DEF.
Hit set.
Set d0 to "IN" this is the setting for heating. hit set, and back out by hitting set and the down arrow.

Next got to PRO. hit set
go to P0, and make sure the range is set to F not C (unless you want Celsius).

Hit set, then set and down a few times to get to the current temperature reading.

Now. To set the required temperature, hit set and scroll to the temperature you want and hit set again... Now you are ready to let the good times roll.

do I miss some configurations of bad programming ? the valve doesn't turn off when set the required temperature !! any comments ?? thank you

SAM_0098.jpg

SAM_0092.jpg

SAM_0093.jpg

Latest posts

Back