BEST GAMECUBE GAMES (for WII)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
I love Metroid Prime and Resident Evil 4.

I need some good games for my kids (ages 5 and 7, both tomboys but still like princesses and scooby doo).

My oldest likes Metroid Prime.

I'm told theLegend of Zelda games are all good.

What did you love?

Mario Sunshine, my son is nine and has completed this a game numerous times and still plays it regularly. Even when he has far too many Wii games. I would recommend any of the "Mario" family.

Cheers...

Animal crossing, "City Folk". It's just a silly kids game but I find myself playing it sometimes. It's kind of addicting actually.

If you have an internet router you can link up with others who have the game and visit each others towns and such. Each town is different and you can take things from one town to benefit your own.
Hmmm..........I seem to know way more about this "silly kids game" than I oughta.

Super Smash Bros Melee is probably the only thing I can think of that is awesome for the GameCube. But meh, you should get some wiiware or virtual console stuff.... having to pull out those wired clonky GC controllers is a mess.

Super Monkey Ball! We still get that out and play when we get drunk around here. There is also a Sonic Mega Collection of all the Sega Genesis games that my 6yo plays all the time.

Pikmin is much better on the Wii. Same game, better controls.

That seems to be the way with a lot of games, but the gamecube games are like $7.

Metroid Prime and Resident Evil offer fantastic controls on the cheap.

I always wanted to play Starfox on teh Gamecube, but I never owned a Gamecube. Now that I have a Wii, I'm seriously thinking about downloading it and giving it a go. I even picked up a GC controller at a yard sale this summer just for that purpose. Now I just have to pry myself away from WoW on the PC and DragonAge for PS3. Oh, and Guitar Hero Van Halen on Wii...

I have fun relaxing with Mario Bros 3 for NES on wii. The wii controller turns sideways into a perfect NES controller.

We've been doing just that!!

It is a little hard for my 5 year old, but my 7 year old is almost as good as me. $5 on the web

Also got Kid Icarus and Castlevania.

I always wanted to play Starfox on teh Gamecube, but I never owned a Gamecube. Now that I have a Wii, I'm seriously thinking about downloading it and giving it a go. I even picked up a GC controller at a yard sale this summer just for that purpose. Now I just have to pry myself away from WoW on the PC and DragonAge for PS3. Oh, and Guitar Hero Van Halen on Wii...

The original starfox rocked! That may be one to get.

It is downloadable in the wii store?

We've been doing just that!!

It is a little hard for my 5 year old, but my 7 year old is almost as good as me. $5 on the web

Also got Kid Icarus and Castlevania.

The original starfox rocked! That may be one to get.

It is downloadable in the wii store?

I believe so. LOL! I remember playing Kid Icarus and Castlevania on the NES! I remember being young and making Video Game runs to Grand Rapids, just to buy a new game and play it all weekend with my BIL. I can still remember the day I got Legend of Zelda in the mail. First game to have saved games in memory.

I believe so. LOL! I remember playing Kid Icarus and Castlevania on the NES! I remember being young and making Video Game runs to Grand Rapids, just to buy a new game and play it all weekend with my BIL. I can still remember the day I got Legend of Zelda in the mail. First game to have saved games in memory.

Ahhhh! Memories! lol.

Back