What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398297715.405935.jpg
These guys appear to be improving their game a bit.

Goose Island Honkers Ale while gearing up for some playoff hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water.

The 49ers get to tear a new butthole into Dallas to start the season!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

[ QUOTE=Remmy;6083866]Water.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew[/QUOTE]

Are schedules out?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Kegged up some Get to da Topper (heady clone). My house smells like peaches! Now, I'm having this.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398301256.349014.jpg

Sent from the Bat Cave

[ QUOTE=Remmy;6083866]Water.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Are schedules out?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.[/QUOTE]

Yep, yep.

A HB barrel aged oat stout I pulled from the cask a week a go, enjoying on the porch with swambo and the kids

image.jpg

Chilled a Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout...Costa Rican chocolate husks in the boil, nibs in secondary and cold brewed Kona blend coffee concentrate at bottling. Bottled March 28...might be a tad early, but I'm liking it! A little better head would be nice, but the aroma is great, the balance between the coffee and chocolate is right on. I'm happy! Now I need to see if anyone with a little better educated palate agrees.

DSC04562.jpg

This is way better this year than last, there is more pineapple flavor and that's a good thing. This is the beer I cloned/improved for my pineapple hefe.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398306957.876918.jpg

Having a 10% 750 for dinner tonight after the Aziz performance. He was awesome and his interactions with the audience were hilarious. :D

You cant tell from the picture, but its him in a velvet suit haha

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398309101.931009.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398309114.330959.jpg

Having a Citra Ass Down after packing up cheesehed007's EMAW. hope he reinforced his porch over last weekend. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398309727.310901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Comparing my Helles to New Belgium's... I actually like mine better. Normally I am very critical of my beers, and while mine isn't perfect, it is better than this watery beer from NB.

Magnesium Citrate. About to pop my third bottle of the evening. And tons of water. Big day tomorrow.

Ok, gotta go...

Having a 10% 750 for dinner tonight after the Aziz performance. He was awesome and his interactions with the audience were hilarious. :D

You cant tell from the picture, but its him in a velvet suit haha

Nice! I think he is effin hilarious. Love him in 30 Minutes or Less.
Havin some Skeeter now

Having my first Alpine Nelson off a freshly tapped keg while SWMBO ipa on some La Folie. So glad alpine released all of these kegs!

Back