SWMBO's birthday gift to me :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gremlyn

Reaction score
She likes to think outside the box for brewing-related stuff I wouldn't normally think of getting myself. Last year she got me a Crafty Gremlyn Brewing wall mounted bottle opener. This year she stepped it up a little and got me a white board and coaster set. We're planning on giving our den a pub theme.
2010-12-24%2012.46.37.jpg

Oooooh, very nice! That's awesome. It looks great, and will be functional as well. Great gift!

She said it was better quality than even she expected. Thought it was going to be a vinyl overlay on top of some whiteboard or something similar, but the whole thing is the same material with everyone somehow printed over it. The coasters are ceramic tiles with cork on the bottom with a cherry stain wood holder.

Is that customized or a generic name?
The sign is my first name, the coasters are my last. No stalking me now :p

The sign is my first name, the coasters are my last. No stalking me now :p

LOL... I can't afford to stalk nobody man... I have to borrow money for gas to go to work.... :D

Where'd she get it? And do the they have an on line presence? I want to bookmark the site for future reference when I start dressing up my 'sports pub' (now a 560'sq rec room)...

Kicking around logo/name ideas now for my 'private reserve' brewery.. :p

LOL... I can't afford to stalk nobody man... I have to borrow money for gas to go to work.... :D

Where'd she get it? And do the they have an on line presence? I want to bookmark the site for future reference when I start dressing up my 'sports pub' (now a 560'sq rec room)...

Kicking around logo/name ideas now for my 'private reserve' brewery.. :p

I can afford to stalk you.

Nice gift.

You're gonna go to all that trouble, and "I'm" the best idea for a stalk target you can come up with... Man, I thought I was bad at making good use of my time...... LOL
:fro:

Vacation can get boring I need something to keep the skills up!

Careful, I'll send my dogs out there after ya, and neither one can hold it's licker....

If you're gonna go to all this trouble, bring beer!

Agreed its too wet and cold to sit in a ghille suit and draw pictures of you. I'll bring a keg and we can get housed!

Back