What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebration time. :mug:

ForumRunner_20131121_212021.jpg

It is more than I expected, so good! Although the vanilla is one of my favorites, the firkin I had of pumpkin buffalo sweat probably tops every brew! It was a pumpkin pie cream stout, truly amazing :D

New Holland Poet Oatmeal Stout growler. With a twist. Lhbs owner told me this Peanut Butter is a new flavor so I decided to play with it. Tastes great (put a drop in the glass) provably gonna brew a pb cup porter next

ForumRunner_20131121_224511.jpg

Prairie ale, digging it.

The bottle had a nice layer of yeast in the bottom, hopefully it is not completely stirred up by the time i get that low do i can harvest the brett.

Bottling tonight and wish I had that haha. Damn alchys posting so much that I need to catch up on and didn't see that til now. Drank a celebration, a creme brulee and now another celebration. Fun...

Oooh, a Creme Brulee post that almost slipped through without the requisite alchy thread response:

diabeetus.jpg

Just got home from the airport. Recovering from a long day of flying with an Old Chub. Also had 3 Paulaner Hefewiezens, a SABL, and a GI IPA at the Newark airport while on layover for three hours. Gonna finish this, then have a Gandhi-bot clone #1 and then it's bed time for this weary traveler.

nukebrewer said:
Just got home from the airport. Recovering from a long day of flying with an Old Chub. Also had 3 Paulaner Hefewiezens, a SABL, and a GI IPA at the Newark airport while on layover for three hours. Gonna finish this, then have a Gandhi-bot clone #1 and then it's bed time for this weary traveler.

So that's five beers at an airport...is your wallet crying? I mean that had to cost a few bucks!

After spending $65 bucks at the distributor by my buddy's house for a 6er of mad elf (finally found it!) a 6er of brown shugga, a sixer of celebration and a 4 banger of backwoods bastard. Aka $65 for 22 beers. I brought to the poker game the sixer of celebration for me and a 12 of bud light for the guys who are all predominantly BMC guys. I drank the sixer of celebration and won $300 bucks so its safe to say its been a good night. Now to sleep in a little bit and begin my brewing of a Belgian dubbel tomorrow/later today.

Cheers to all the night owls tonight.

Water water water. I thnk I'm still a little drunk WOW!!! Thanks finsfan on the info. That's how the bucket gets emptied without tilting, genius!!!!!

Coffee.
Rained out today. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to go to work!

WesleyS said:
Coffee.

There's something wrong with you. I think you should see a doctor. Or drink massive quantities of beer. The beer's cheaper. Do that. Now.

tyzippers said:
There's something wrong with you. I think you should see a doctor. Or drink massive quantities of beer. The beer's cheaper. Do that. Now.

You're probably right. I have a few things in my beer fridge and keezer that have been calling my name. Sadly, they'll have to wait till later.

Coffee.

It's been raining hard here since last night, I now have water leaking from the ceiling through the air filter and maintenance has no idea how long it will be before they can fix it. Hooray! Out of coffee so am drinking water with MIO energy. Since I'm having such a lovely day and working from home I will probably crack into some beer here real soon

Water with brunch. Needed some food before I attack the alcohol.

BrewinHooligan said:
It's been raining hard here since last night, I now have water leaking from the ceiling through the air filter and maintenance has no idea how long it will be before they can fix it. Hooray! Out of coffee so am drinking water with MIO energy. Since I'm having such a lovely day and working from home I will probably crack into some beer here real soon

Man that blows! Sorry to hear that. Open a beer pronto!

Back