What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
I seekabrew-ed it before posting the first time. Since ive never had the stuff I cant get here, I was just trying to get an idea of what breweries or specific beers were worth getting. Ill go check the GABF winners

Ah!! I see. My laziness did not go unnoticed!!

Better coffee with breakfast before heading to Jester King

ForumRunner_20131027_104157.jpg

Grrr. It's a church. With all of about 15 members, more than half of whom are kids. 6 cars in the lot, everyone sitting in camp chairs. Without getting into my feelings about religion which are completely innapropriate for this forum, I think it's still ok to say that I'm royally pissed I can't open a brewery somewhere because of what less than 2 dozen people choose to do next door on Sunday morning.

Having an 80 acre. I even took a pic, but the app is acting like normal.

Sorry to hear that - really sucks. Did you have any other leads on properties?

Grrr. It's a church. With all of about 15 members, more than half of whom are kids. 6 cars in the lot, everyone sitting in camp chairs. Without getting into my feelings about religion which are completely innapropriate for this forum, I think it's still ok to say that I'm royally pissed I can't open a brewery somewhere because of what less than 2 dozen people choose to do next door on Sunday morning.

Having an 80 acre. I even took a pic, but the app is acting like normal.

That really sucks!

Sorry to hear that - really sucks. Did you have any other leads on properties?

There's a bunch of stuff down there, mostly for sale rather than rent or just abandoned. So leads, not so much. Will still check out building next week when owner is around (she lives in VA) and go talk to city.

Lol niceee

I think it's going to be a close game but this is bad news for the cowboys.
All the positive signs that Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray would play against the Detroit Lions in Week 8 proved to be false.

NFL Media's Stacey Dales reported that Murray has been ruled out for Sunday's game with a knee injury, per a team source.

Miles Austin (hamstring) also will not play, per Dales.

The loss of Murray is huge for the Cowboys. Expect Joseph Randle to start. Randle doesn't possess Murray's ability to create creases, nor the same dynamic ability once at the second level.

Austin's absence is less of a loss. The emergence of rookie receiver Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley will mitigate Austin's absence.
Edit: Having some spiked cocoa!

Beer'd Brewing's Midnight Oil Oatmeal Stout. Finishing off the growler while finally finishing Breaking Bad. Been so busy with two jobs it's been hard to find the time.

NIZZLE said:
I think it's going to be a close game but this is bad news for the cowboys. All the positive signs that Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray would play against the Detroit Lions in Week 8 proved to be false. NFL Media's Stacey Dales reported that Murray has been ruled out for Sunday's game with a knee injury, per a team source. Miles Austin (hamstring) also will not play, per Dales. The loss of Murray is huge for the Cowboys. Expect Joseph Randle to start. Randle doesn't possess Murray's ability to create creases, nor the same dynamic ability once at the second level. Austin's absence is less of a loss. The emergence of rookie receiver Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley will mitigate Austin's absence. Edit: Having some spiked cocoa!
Those two are always hurt! Having 20oz of narrangansette for 2.50

Busy morning... Never got to brewing... I split and stacked a decent amount of wood and puy up some of the snow fence before the ground freezes NEPA winters suck... Now the niners game with a yeungling.... Solid day

ForumRunner_20131027_130524.jpg

ForumRunner_20131027_130544.png

ForumRunner_20131027_130606.png

Busy morning... Never got to brewing... I split and stacked a decent amount of wood and puy up some of the snow fence before the ground freezes NEPA winters suck... Now the niners game with a yeungling.... Solid day

I'm with you on the stacking wood, but snow fence? I sure am glad I don't in Idaho anymore.

More 80 acre. Trying to finish up CPVC manifold for a buddy.

I'm with you on the stacking wood, but snow fence? I sure am glad I don't in Idaho anymore.

More 80 acre. Trying to finish up CPVC manifold for a buddy.

First winter here i really regretted not putting it up.... My uncle lives on the other side of the hill and he insisted i do but i didn't... I had to plow a lot more cause of where the house sits the wind wips around and the snow drifts are awful

Latest posts

Back