• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling all my equipment (incl. kegerator) - over $1,000 worth of gear - Richmond, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poorboy760

Reaction score
UPDATE: The entire setup has been sold to a local buyer, and I'm just waiting for the mods to delete the thread. Thanks again everyone for all the interest!

Everything Small.jpg

Wort Chiller Small.jpg

Whole Kegerator Setup Small.jpg

Stir Plate Small.jpg

I can do local pickup, I live in nova. I am interested in better bottle, burner, kettle, starsan/pbw, chiller, kegs (how many?), and maybe co2.

PM me with a price so I can see if it's worth driving down.

How much for both books? (- How to Brew by John Palmer. Brewing Classic Styles by Jamil Zainasheff)

I live in Fl and am interested in the better bottle.....I didn't know that they made 7 gallon ones. Are you sure that it isn't 6? Quote me for the bottle plus shipping please!

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response, for some reason I didn't get any emails about there being replies to my post. Anyway:

- The stir plate and Erlenmeyer flask is $40 for both. I paid over $45 for the stir plate alone, and I'm selling it with the flask so it's a good deal.

- The wort chiller is $60

- For the whirlfloc, 5.2 pH, and carb tabs, I'd say like...$7? I think the 5.2 alone was like $15, and I haven't used any of it.

- For the books, I'd say $15 for both

- For the Better Bottle, you're right about the seven-gallon thing, it is actually six gallons (my mistake), but I'm selling it for $20

All these prices are plus shipping. Thanks again everyone!

I'll take the ph5.2, whirlfloc, and carb tabs for 7. Let me know shipping and paypal. ZIP 46845

If previous posts for the stir plate and flask or the chiller, or both, fall through I'll take them.

Is this set still for sale and is it all together?
Most everything is still available. The only thing that has been sold is a couple of the bags of chemicals - Whirlfloc, 5.2, and Carb Tabs. Everything else is still available at this point, although I have had offers on various pieces. If you're interested in the whole set, I'd very strongly prefer to sell it that way. Thanks!

I'll take the books for $15. They can be shipped usps media mail very cheaply. Pm me with payment info. Thanks

Does that thermometer work well? I have a terrible floating thermometer that I've been meaning to replace.

Could you price the following items that I'm interested in:
-thermometer
-whirlfloc
-starsan
-auto-siphon
-beer thief
-bottling tree/dryer

second in line for the 6 gallon better bottle. price for shipping to 68154? Is it plain or ported?

If this is still available, I'd be interested in the following (shipped to PA, 18301). Let me know what you're looking for price-wise:

Carboy drying rack
Ferrari 6-tier bottle dryer
Thermometer
PBW - 4 oz
Beer thief tube with hydrometer

I'm also interested in the stir plate/flask and wort chiller if the other offers fall through.

You can post prices here or PM me with shipping cost if possible.

Thanks! :mug:

Hi everyone, just a final update - the entire setup has been sold to a local buyer. Thanks again for all the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back