GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-watching Archer Season 4, still hilarious! Season 5 has been kind of a let down however... the whole "Let's fail to sell coke every week" gag got old after the 3rd episode.

Re-watching Archer Season 4, still hilarious! Season 5 has been kind of a let down however... the whole "Let's fail to sell coke every week" gag got old after the 3rd episode.

Bunch of good lines in season 5. It will be interesting to see how they bring it back to regular Archer.

I like documentaries (among other things), and lately I've been watching "Air Disasters" and "I (Almost) Got Away with It". Both are pretty intense...

I have both but hardly ever watch AP. Netflix is just way easier to use.

Really? On what device? I used to think Netflix was way easier to use than AP, but AP has been improving their interfaces on various devices, and Netflix seems to have made their stuff harder to use for some reason.

On roku, netflix is better. On wiii or wiiu Prime gets it.

I only roku anymore.

Netflix's ratings system is an intelligent and fairly accurate rating system. Prime's is beyond an effing joke. It is utterly useless.

I loved Europa Report.

Check out Devil's Pass. Similar Indie/few to no known faces, but the same good movie with a fantastic ending.

Knuckle was pretty good documentary about bare knuckle fighters / Irish travelers.
Also, Glengarry Glenn Ross is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I always wind up with An Idiot Abroad, Dual Survival, and mostly Trailer Park Boys. But sometimes I watch the classics. Zulu, African Queen stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Amazon Prime: Justified...quickly turning into a "top five ever" series for me. Boyd Crowder may be the coolest bad guy ever.

The original or the new one?

I thought the original was amazing. I heard the remake kind of sucked.

One of those movies that should NEVER be re-made.

If you can't read subtitles, then you can take a flying leap for all I care.

Girl with the dragon Tattoo
We are the night
Old Boy

All ruined by English remakes or dubbing over.

The original Oldboy is one of the sickest movies ever made in all respects, I love it.
I knew it was never going to work in English as we don't have the obsession that Asians have for "Face". You lose face and all bets are off, we don't do that the same way culturally.

Kid and I just finished that last week. We watched it a few years back, but kind of fell out of the habit.

"I'm about to lose 72 cents' worth of tater tots!"

Zaboo'ed!

I think my favorite character so far is Clara. Her weekend to herself cracked me up. That's probably how I would spend my weekend if my husband took my kids somewhere. Haha (eating all day and play on the comp, not partying)

Just started Leverage. Not as good as some of the other series I have been watching lately, but it does have the benefit of being OK to watch before the kids are asleep.

House of Cards. English original version is on season seven or something. The American version, Netflix just put up season two. Brutal politics.

Blue is the Warmest Color.

Technically I did not watch on Netflix, I downloaded a working copy. Supposedly about a 15 year old girl who has relationship issues and who has a relationship with another girl (artist).

Contains graphic and extended sexual scenes.

Please note that I did not watch the entire movie, so my recommendation is based only on the scenes that I did watch.

OK!

You knew it was on netflix but NEEDED to own that one eh? ;)

Legitimate. I was looking for 2 good movies that are no longer streaming last night!!!

POOPERS!

Ended up watching Hunger Games....and then I watched the 2nd one *NOT on netflix or AP* (Girl on fire or whatever)

It was good, but they kept asking for a Pita. WTF?

I got some pitas to see what the deal was. They are ok. Some sort of hollow round bread. I like the pita chips better. I guess if you were in a combat/beach/forest/thingy, a pita might taste pretty good.

;)

I only checked to see if it was on Netflix TODAY. When I downloaded it it was about 1-2 days before the DVDs were even released.

Plus, the streaming rentals show up on the Netflix account and I wanted to surprise the wife with it. If she knew I'd watched it ahead of her, it would have ruined her enjoyment.

Some day when the kid is not home we can watch it together. And I mean TOGETHER.

OK!

You knew it was on netflix but NEEDED to own that one eh? ;)

Legitimate. I was looking for 2 good movies that are no longer streaming last night!!!

POOPERS!

Ended up watching Hunger Games....and then I watched the 2nd one *NOT on netflix or AP* (Girl on fire or whatever)

It was good, but they kept asking for a Pita. WTF?

I got some pitas to see what the deal was. They are ok. Some sort of hollow round bread. I like the pita chips better. I guess if you were in a combat/beach/forest/thingy, a pita might taste pretty good.

;)

BbNfY23CMAAs-IF.jpg:large

Back