Logo Ideas??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muttieb

Reaction score
Hi everyone new to the forum but have been brewing for close to a year now. I've been brewing under the unofficial name "Coal Room Brewing" (very creative I know;) ) I've been calling it that because I live in an older house that has an old small coal room in the basement where all my equipment, fermenting brew and lager fridge is stored.
Ive been wanting to incorporate a logo into my labels and on my equipment but have been having a hard time coming up with ideas of what to do. I;m hoping the great minds here can throw out any of their ideas. I want some sort of image along with the brewery name. I've been leaning towards an old wooden door maybe with light shining out or something. I'm looking to keep the design relatively simple something that i could glass etch or something.
Any help would be great and cant wait to hear what ideas people have!!!

The old lake steamers had coal storage. You could make it a nautical theme. A fire man with a shovel stoking a boiler?

A couple of brand names...

"Stove Pipe Stout"

"Break-up Bock"

"Superior Ale"

I see Trains ...lol
simplified-miner-illustration-black-and-white.jpg

Sample art from Graphicleftovers.com
I love the possibilities you can run with ...

Back