What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd DIPA in as many days. Gonna be burned out on hops for a while. But this is very tasty.

20140614_154806[1].jpg

Just back from a funeral luncheon. Guy was a lot of fun to be around and those closest to him decided to make his farewell as fun as a 35 year old's funeral could be. There was beer, BBQ and karaoke. Now for a Lake Erie Monster and Gurkha. No pictures.

A very good Northwoods Red Cedar Ale... Great balance of malt and bitterness. Will remember this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Threw a bday party earlier for my little girl who's turning 4 on Tuesday. Now I'm home and on my 2nd Rampant winding down. Kids parties stress me out

Great! I haven't even touched that beer you got me. I hope it doesn't all suck.

Coffee now water. Brew day! Doing Fuzzy's Nelson saison. Hoping my second attempt at BIAB goes better.

Yeaaaaah, sorry about those. I took a chance and regret it. Most are drinkable, though...but I think I kept more of them that I anticipated.

I stopped by Triangle Wine for the first time today and tried a Bell's Obregon (meh) and a Sam Adam's braggot (not bad, but sweet) and had a glass of Stone's IIPA...tasty!

I also picked up a can of Oskar Blue Old Chub Scottish Ale and a bottle of Boulevard's Smokestack Series, Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, for later.

I hope your saison brewing went well!!! And good luck fishing! I have to grocery shop before I can have more beer.

The AHA Big Brew Regal Pale Ale. Not bad at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking mattmmile's pole vault pale ale...very good! Now it's Bo Time!
Could have been fish time but I didn't catch anything.

Double pour of my ESB. Such a different beer than the Broadside. Hah. Not that they were meant to be similar.

And since my wife is out of the house, and the one match I cared about is over, blaring The Clash on vinyl.

last weekend I was rocking Misfits & speed metal on vinyl. a bunch of the neighbor kids are here. they are all annoying. I think I'm gonna put on Napalm Death "Scum" to chase them all away.

Grist raspberry Berliner Weiss after having to go into the office because a piece of hardware took a giant dump last night

1402792036311.jpg

last weekend I was rocking Misfits & speed metal on vinyl. a bunch of the neighbor kids are here. they are all annoying. I think I'm gonna put on Napalm Death "Scum" to chase them all away.

Nice. I haven't listened to Napalm Death in a long time. I do have some Doom on vinyl, and might have to put that on next. Not really the same thing, but they're both kinda grindy so it might work.

I just found out a record store up in DC has got some Jackie Mittoo on vinyl, in addition to the rest of a (for once) a decent reggae selection (that's not all dancehall and roots). I'm gonna have to head up there and grab it.

Nice. I haven't listened to Napalm Death in a long time. I do have some Doom on vinyl, and might have to put that on next. Not really the same thing, but they're both kinda grindy so it might work.

I just found out a record store up in DC has got some Jackie Mittoo on vinyl, in addition to the rest of a (for once) a decent reggae selection (that's not all dancehall and roots). I'm gonna have to head up there and grab it.

the only vinyl I can find here is some scratched Christmas albums & Kenny Rogers at auctions. I envy you.

I'm on hour 13 of a 20 hour shift...man, I wish I could have a beer. You guys are makin me thirsty.

Back