What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed this after a long work day.

Bomber of my ESB. Sitting on the front porch. This is hitting the spot right now.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396298639.206489.jpg

It was snowing this morning. How is it that there are bees trying to get to my beer right now?

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Rays and IPAs! Opening Day!

Doesn't get any better than that.

My uncle and aunt moved from NYC to Tampa about 20 years ago. They went from being Yankee fans to being big-time Rays' fans. I've watched a few games with them down there. Great time.

Go Yanks! :D

Bomber of my UK 2-row/Citra SMaSH aka Battletoad SMaSH.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396300637.422699.jpg

My uncle and aunt moved from NYC to Tampa about 20 years ago. They went from being Yankee fans to being big-time Rays' fans. I've watched a few games with them down there. Great time.

Yep, you can get tickets to a "Yankee Game" down there, with food and parking cheaper than the cost of a beer at Yankee Stadium. Not to mention it's indoors and temp controlled. Weird to watch a baseball game inside a dome.

Drinking an old chub / rant.

Yep, you can get tickets to a "Yankee Game" down there, with food and parking cheaper than the cost of a beer at Yankee Stadium. Not to mention it's indoors and temp controlled. Weird to watch a baseball game inside a dome.

Drinking an old chub / rant.

Except I wouldn't be caught dead owning something in Florida. :drunk::rockin:

Yeah, I love how you can watch them on TV here every night and how you can sit in the stadium in August and not sweat.

My son James got me a pack of cigs,my license renewal,& this Saison from Heavy Seas @ giant eagle for my birthday today!;

It's lightly spiced with none of that "barnyard" aroma or flavor. Light & pleasant for a Saison,as far as I've read on here,as this is my first. This one I definitely wouldn't mind brewing. It's got some kind of malty twang on the back,but it fits the spices. Or maybe barnyard+spice = mo' betta?! The bottle says 7.5%,Clipper City Brewing Company,Baltimore,MD. Good stuff!:mug:

About to hit red ale keg. Bad day.

1. Job position limbo continues. I hate not knowing.
2. Got offered another project at work which can only be described as mind numbing and could be over a year's duration.
3. Wife texts me a video to show me my ps3 is dead. Why can't I ever get fun videos or pics from her? Ps3 is the primary video / netflix device.
4. Worse of all, no brew equipment from giveaway!

Yep. Red ale. Gonna pound it.

Edit: yes I know, none of this is major at all. I'm done being emo ;)

I ran around all friggin' day trying to find a loophole to get a 30 day dag today for tomorrow so I could take my son to a job interview. "sorry Johnny!...F'ing Beeches!"...movie line,but it fits. F'it...this is my birthday,dammit! Gonna have a good time!
[ame="http://youtu.be/oZ5rx08TYXE"]http://youtu.be/oZ5rx08TYXE[/ame]

who's ready to hunt down some KBS tomorrow!?

I managed to snag 2 bottles today for some reason. hope to get a 4pk tomorrow if i'm lucky.

If KBS cures sicknesses, I'm in. If not, no sweat. It's just beer.

KBS lottery on Saturday. Might actually get some this time.

Meanwhile, my Roggenbier. I thought I'd be able to overlook the burned character (had some wort scorching on my heat sticks), but it's too much. I'm going to dump the rest of the batch.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396309079.576681.jpgNot a fan. But then again I don't really dig the whole whiskey barrel aged beer deal either

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Undercover while trying to find my good (expensive) polarized sunglasses for tomorrow. Looking like I'll be buying a new (crappy) pair tonight. Not too many beers tonight as I gotta get up early to hopefully catch fish in the early morning.

Bought a couple of these because they were on sale for 2.99, got back and discovered they charged me 5.69 per.
That's what I get for buying Bridgeport..guaranteed meh. (it's pretty good actually)

IMG_1825.jpg

Have had some rough luck with beers recently. 2 of my recent (commercial) beers turned out to be vinegar-y. And yet I still drink them. Different breweries and everything. One a stout, one a Doppel Bock. And what is worse I actually prefer a vinegary beer to a BL.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396310809.625711.jpg
This as I either celebrate or drown my sorrows. Should know by the end of the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back