Whats in your beer fridge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
Not my main beer fridge, but I like to keep some beer stashed in the kegerator ;)

craftbeerfridge.jpg

Big red sends a text out when they get shipments of certain beers in or specials. I've been fortunate enough to be in the vicinity of those stores when the texts went out. Plus I was at the brewery not log ago

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Big red sends a text out when they get shipments of certain beers in or specials. I've been fortunate enough to be in the vicinity of those stores when the texts went out. Plus I was at the brewery not log ago

Yeah we drove 5 hours to the brewery a couple weeks ago and made a mini vaca out of it. Got a hotel in hammond. The brewery was awesome. We also visited bull dog which sucked and 18th street. But at 3F I only was able to get 2 cases of gumball and a dreadnaught. Luckily nicks liquor had a 6 of zombie dust that I grabbed and a war mullet bomber.

Their food is awesome. Last time I got a Cuban sandwhich pizza. I've been there a few times and always had a great time. I've had 18th st at a micro fest this last summer, they had some nice beers

Their food is awesome. Last time I got a Cuban sandwhich pizza. I've been there a few times and always had a great time. I've had 18th st at a micro fest this last summer, they had some nice beers

yeah the sinister from 18th is incredible. wanna try grapefruit dead

Couple Nitro Milk Stouts, a Chocolate OAk Aged Yeti, a Space Station Middle Finger, and an Annica. Recently finished off my Yum Yum and Mosaic Promise

Latest posts

Back