Another new member from NW of ATL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOTHP

Reaction score
Hey all...I see that several GA brewers have introduced themselves here, so I thought I would pipe up. I live in west Cobb County (near Powder Springs/Acworth/Dallas/Hiram). I used to brew with a friend in the early 1990's while living in Portland OR. We had great fun, but kind of approached our efforts randomly. Information was a little harder to come by at the time...but that didn't stop us from having fun experimenting.

Fast forward to now, and I got the bug again. My son (who is a Navy submariner) bought me some brewing equipment for Christmas...what a great guy. I purchased Midwestern HB supply's Liberty Cream Ale ingredient kit and brewed last Saturday. What a fun hobby...and that's before even getting to drink a homebrew!

I need to check out local homebrew supply shops...I ordered online because most of the shops seem to be a bit of a drive from me...it takes 45 minutes +/- to get to 400 (where one of the shops appears to be).

Anyway...I like this forum, and thought I would start posting and meeting some of you folks.

Best,

Tony

Hey from Decatur.

The beerforce is strong in Georgia!

I think you're talking about beer necessities, that's where I stop on the
way home from work in Alpharetta. Otherwise it would be 30-45 min for
me too.

Back