Take this test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
This little Jedi mind trick is kinda freaky, till you think about it a little while. Then it's even more weird. Just follow the instructions below:
DON'T scroll down too fast, do it slowly and follow the instructions below exactly, do the math in your head as fast as you can. It may help to say the answers aloud quietly.
FOLLOW these instructions one at a time and as QUICKLY as you can!

What is:

• [*]2+2?

[*]4+4?

[*]8+8?

[*]16+16?

Quick! Pick a number between 12 and 5.

Got it?

The number you picked was 7.

Ready for another?
Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Don't advance until you've done each of them. Now, ARROW down, but not too fast, you might miss something.........

What is:

• [*]1+5

[*]2+4

[*]3+3

[*]4+2

[*]5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 10 seconds. Then scroll down.

QUICK!!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE! Then arrow down.

CARROT
CARROT
CARROT
CARROT
CARROT
CARROT
CARROT
CARROT

You're thinking of a carrot.
If not....
you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are warped enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer 'carrot' when given this exercise.

These things are weird. I did in fact guess carrot. I was e-mailed one these once and read the whole thing but then read to a couple friends....I think the end was like "red hammer." I was convinced that they had all read it before but they hadn't...

Beerrific said:
These things are weird. I did in fact guess carrot. I was e-mailed one these once and read the whole thing but then read to a couple friends....I think the end was like "red hammer." I was convinced that they had all read it before but they hadn't...

Got both me and the wife. Ever play with one of those 20 Question machines? Furthest it ever was wrong was when I thought "Bottle of Rum" and it guessed "Bottle of Vodka".

That's messed up. I thought "7" and "carrot". :drunk:

Apparently I don't drink enough to mess up my mind properly.

Time for another beer.

Ize

Cheesefood said:
Got both me and the wife. Ever play with one of those 20 Question machines? Furthest it ever was wrong was when I thought "Bottle of Rum" and it guessed "Bottle of Vodka".

I have one of those too. I've gotten it once I think, but for the life of me can't remember what it was... Maybe I'm doing my brain some good after all. :rockin:

Ize

No one has broken away from phallic veggies.

(Next person will claim tomatoes now just to break free.)

I thought 7 and apple...then I went "oh wait apple is a fruit....carrot!"

That's crazy!

I wonder. Is it maybe because after working the first three problems the brain is naturally inclined to figure that the number between 12 and 5 would be 7? (7+5=12) And after working with sixes the brain picks "carrot" a 6 letter word?

Weird thing is, karma and rpucci, you both picked 8, and both veggies are eight letters....

Back to my beer. :drunk:

Ize

Yeah.....Mind freak. 7 and Carrot here too. Have to get the wife with this one tonight and we will see. So what is the combo to get the answers Edmund Fitzgerald?

Cheesefood said:
We have one at work and suprisingly it will guess sphincter:confused: . ( I used to work nights)

Do you know what will really freak you.
Anyone know how to do the secret text test?

Is this some sort of new mind trick the media could use.
Cheese is a genius. (A warped one)

Hey there is some SUBLIMINAL text There. Use your mouse and cursor over all the text in the mind test..and you will see the number 7 and the word carrot repeated over and over in white text!!:mad:

I did the one that ends with "red hammer" as the supposed guess before. I guessed "blue pliers" instead.

Latest posts

Back