Southern New England competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuclearRich

Reaction score
Anyone enter the SNERHC? Judging is Sunday... and my first ever entries are on board!

I wish I could see how many beers are entered in it... how long does it take for results, usually?

What style? I entered two styles: 10B American Amber Ale and 20A Fruit Beer (Blueberry Blonde Ale)... and I am stoked to see what judges have to say about me for the first time!

In what category? Fruit beer or specialty beer? American wheat? I wish I could share some of the beer that places! Or even more specifically, beer that is the same exact style as mine. I would love to compare another brewers interpretation of the style.

Oh.. that should be a piece of cake.. you are local! lol PM me if you would be interested in trading!

I just looked at the website for the results. No placements for me. :( I didn't fully expect to really, since I am really an amateur with only 60 gallons under my belt.
I have to say that even with knowing I wouldn't place, the hope that I might is humbling and puts into perspective what I am, was, and can be. Without even seeing my scorecard! I am really looking forward to any comment a judge may have made.

Same thing with me. I did not even make the list. I did not expect to though. I was looking for feedback. I may have submitted to the wrong category though. Just waiting for results. I only have about 25 gallons under my belt though. My weekend project is building a fermentation cabinet so I can control my temps better.

And I would be interested in trading some brews! Will send you a pm later today.

Latest posts

Back