San Antonio, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Lion & Rose too, Freetail brew is a nice pub that makes there own beer on site. I love Dirty Nellys downtown, and the Flying Saucer rocks too, I mean over200 beers to pick from.....Heaven

There's also a place called Hills and Dale's off Babcock and 1604. Lots of stuff on draft and a large selection of bottled beers. It's not your typical "bar" though. They've got picnic tables and of course the bar but that's just about it. It was a little too "country" the last couple times for me but the beer selection is great.

There's also an english style pub called Fox and Hound over at the I-10 and De Zavala area, I'm not sure of exactly which street it's located on. They have Stone IPA on draft along with Sierra Nevada. They've got Chimay in bottles and some other nice selections in the coolers. We were just there last night and I was able to get an APA, IPA, Belgium, Hefe and Stout. It's a very nice pub with good food and the smoking section is separated on the sides. I hate smoky bars/pubs. The scenery is usually pretty nice too!

Back