2010 HBT Fantasy Football Rejects League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All:

We filled out the league. Unfortunately we lost our draft slot for tonight. I took the latest time I could get for tomorrow, 9/8. It is set for 6:45. SHEESH!

Ken

damn 6:45 will be cutting it close with work but i should be home in time. if not i guess autopick will have to do untill i get on

All:

We could have any time on Thursday. I can set for 7 or 8 and we can start scoring in week 2. Another option is to try and draft at 7 on Thursday. There is a league setting that allows me to change the week we start scoring. I am not sure how close to the game starts I can change that setting but I could try and reset it to week 1 if you want to give that a shot.

craigbrew: We lost a team so the system bounced us out of our draft slot. See previous replies.

if we keep the draft time of 6:45 for tommorow instead of thursday....would we be able to start scoring week 1?

ESPN has slots open tonight. I just set up the league to save the spot. If we want to go that route let me know and i'll post up the info.

stupid computers

as I said before. I will autodraft and still kick all your a**es.

With my team name being Drunkin Idiots I figured I would make all of my FF decisions drunk. I worked hard at getting drunk today and then the draft got moved on me. I guess I have to start all over again tomorrow.

It looks like this league is probably toast. We lost another team and are back to the odd number so we're probably going to lose the draft spot for tomorrow night. I'll check back every 15-20 minutes to see if we pick up another team and reset a draft time. I'll keep you informed.

who did we lose now and why?

i know schweaty posted ealier he wanted in on the league, hopefully he sees this soon

We lost the Igglets. I am up for drafting and starting in week 2. We need to get a consensus as to when you want to draft. Let me know and I'll set the date time.

eagle61 thanks for the offer but We're back at ten teams. It looks like Schweaty is in for the last spot. We did not lose the 6:45 spot for tomorrow night so the draft is still set for that time. But if enough people want to change and go for week 2 start I have no problem with drafting later but I think we need to get a consensus on that.

doesnt matter to me if we go ahead with tommorow or push it back. whatever works best for the majority

who wants to handle the paypal? I'm willing to but i dont know if everyone would be more comfortable with a premium or lifetime supporter of the site doing it instead

Why in the hell were the defensive/special teams points changed to give so many points? That is ridiculous.

Back