Hello from Metro Detroit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloman

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm pretty new to home brewing. I had a lot of fun over a friend's house helping him with one of his, so back in 2004 I picked up a kit and brewed a pumpkin ale from my local brew supply store. Shortly after my wife and I had our first child, so now that she's a little older and the wife and I get some free time we've decided to give it a go again. Last Friday the two of us started a Fat Tire clone recipe from the local shop. Next week I'm having a few friends over to brew something as well (haven't decided what yet, probably an American Amber).

I've spent the last few days reading over the various threads and posts...wow! There's a lot of friendly knowledgable people here :)

Jason

iloman said:
wow! There's a lot of friendly knowledgable people here

It's just all the beer. If you give me enough to drink, I'll get chummy with a fence post and profess to be an expert on everything but the electric chair.

-walker

Back