HBT Laws

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loweface

Reaction score
I don’t know if this have been done before but what are the HBT Laws? Add to the list (Or contest who get’s credit)…

Could be fun! :D

HBT Law’s:

Godwin’s law:

As a HBT discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

Revvy’s Law

As a HBT discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Zombies approaches one.

BMC Law / Evan!’s Law

As a discussion on BMC grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving urine approaches one.

Falling Fred's law:

The downward velocity of a thread is always proportional to the alcohol intake of it's participants.

The law of probable stupidity: Q-Pr=Da

(Question minus Prior research equals ******* alert) I am a lawbreaker, and I admit it. :(

.uʍop ǝpısdn uǝʌǝ ...pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ ɟo sɥʇdǝp ʇsǝdǝǝp ǝɥʇ 1ʍoɹd oʇ ǝnuıʇuoɔ 11ıʍ sǝıqɯoz puɐ 'ɥo ...buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ pɐǝɹ oʇ dn + ʇ1ɐ + 1ʇɹɔ buıʇʇıɥ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ɟo ɔıɯǝpıdǝ pɐǝɹds-ǝpıʍ ɔıuɐd ɐ buısnɐɔ puɐ ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ buısnɟuoɔ snɥʇ 'uʍop ǝpısdn buıdʎʇ ʇɹɐʇs oʇ ǝ1qıssod s,ʇı 'sɹǝǝq ʎuɐɯ ooʇ buıɯnsuoɔ uǝɥʍ :ʍɐ1 uʍop ǝpısdn

I was going to call unfair on you BraeHaus but I knew what to do... If it doesn's show up in you're browser copy into word, remove formatting (or put in times etc) then press Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow... Votes for this and/could it be shortened?

Back