Getting ready for my 2nd batch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cauwels02

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im looking for any advise on to what reipe to use for my 2nd batch. I currently have 'Palmers' cincinnati pale ale fermenting. of coarse i havent tasted it yet but i feel as though the process itself went rather smoothly. I want to do something similar as i am still new to brewing. The recipe was only 2gl boil with DME and LME and early and late hop additions. Would like to try steeping some grains. Any recipe suggestions would be great. Should i just grab a kit? I feel like i could handle a little more. I would like to stay with an ale, maybe something on the lighter side. Please help! Thanks and happy brewing:mug:

I think kits are a good option for the new brewer. One of my favorite kits is Midwest Supply Hop Head IPA or if you want something lighter and simpler you could go for their Belgian Trappist Ale or their Liberty Cream Ale. I brewed all three of these kits when I first got started with excellent results. Good Luck!

Back