Hello from Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fman

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to brewing and have been looking around here to get ideas and learn what I have been doing wrong.
I'm currently an extract brewer but have plan to move up to all grain soon.
I'm on my third batch. It's a Dogfish 60 Minute clone.

So far so good!

Welcome Fman,
What part of Maryland are you in?
I'm north of Baltimore.

Kevin

Hey Guys! Welcome to the boards. We have a pretty decent active community in the MD/DC/DE area and meet up in harford county sometimes to brew. Our next group brew is in May, check the gatherings forum for more details!

:confused: Okay now I have to figure out who you are!! :eek:
Whatya mean it's about time I made it? Sheesh that darn four letter word (work) gets in the way of life. :)
Since I'm laid up recovering from surgery :( for the month I have time to browse the boards.
I've been on the Morebeer for a while. Now I've found this one, brewsbrother, the brewboard, brewtroller and embedded concepts.

I'm looking at building a larger automated system this year so I'm looking at a lot.

Kevin

:confused: Okay now I have to figure out who you are!! :eek:
Whatya mean it's about time I made it? Sheesh that darn four letter word (work) gets in the way of life.

From MoreBeer. And we talked briefly a few weeks ago at MDHB about forums, specifically HBT. ;)

Back