• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 3-way co2 Manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timuel

Reaction score
Looking for an inexpensive 3-way co2 manifold, preferably with 5/16 barbs and definitely with check-valves.

I also have plenty of stuff to trade (regs, sankey couplers, etc.) to sweeten any deal. Let me know what you need.

Thanks!

You definitely want a 3-way? I'll have a 2-way aluminum manifold, 5/16" barbs with check valves for sale next week.

Harbor Freight??? What item was it? I did searching on there but obviously didn't search the right term.

ah, thanks guys but i ended up just ordering one from OntarioBeerKegs.com like someone else had suggested... $38 shipped, couldn't resist.

ProzHack said:
Harbor Freight??? What item was it? I did searching on there but obviously didn't search the right term.

It was in the air tools section. Not sure of the part number. Mine is blue. :)

Latest posts

Back